Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Making Different commands for viewing Online friends and Offline friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

savagedude763

IGN
savagedude713
Username:
savagedude713​

Suggestion:
Making Different commands for viewing Online friends and Offline friends​

Detailed description:
There should be different commands to see friends
/friend list: shows all players online or offline in the inventory with the player head as an item and toggling over it shows how long they have been offline/other details
/friend online: shows only online friends in the chat
If possible make a system to remove old friends who haven't logged in for months.​

Reason(s):
/friend list is there but to see all of them we have to click the next page which consumes the chat space and also time. If this is shown in inventory then it will be easy to see all friends.​

Example(s):
Example: lets say i have 50 friends so if i do /f list then my inventory (not in game) and all of my friends head is in each slot. So​

_Rebel_

Epic Pika
Reason

No use beacuse the online friends show first then the oflibe friends go to the bottom

bowquet

Epic Pika
-1, seems unneccessary, using /friend list already puts online players at the top of the list. I especially don't approve a system 'removing' old friends, because you can manually do this. Clicking a few pages is fine, what do you expect if you have a lot of friends

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Username:
savagedude713

Suggestion:
Making Different commands for viewing Online friends and Offline friends

Detailed description:
There should be different commands to see friends

/friend list: shows all players online or offline in the inventory with the player head as an item and toggling over it shows how long they have been offline/other details

/friend online: shows only online friends in the chat

If possible make a system to remove old friends who haven't logged in for months.

Reason(s):
/friend list is there but to see all of them we have to click the next page which consumes the chat space and also time. If this is shown in inventory then it will be easy to see all friends.

Example(s):
Example: lets say i have 50 friends so if i do /f list then my inventory (not in game) and all of my friends head is in each slot. So
u can just do /f
u can see a popup which shows all ur friends, how long they were inactive or if they are online, their names are their own player heads, and u can also mess around with friend settings such as "disabling friend requests"... so yes
-1 from me

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello savagedude713,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
  • Its very unnecessary to add another command that does the same function.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.