Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Making a change to the way books are used in opprison (enchanted books from /xpshop)

Axdi

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Axdi​

Suggestion:
Making a change to the way books are used in opprison (enchanted books from /xpshop)​

Detailed description:
I believe the current system of how books work in prison is quite sloppy and could definitely use some changes. For example if you take a sword which had life steal 2 on it (the max being life steal 5) your not able to add life steal 5 onto that sword due to it already have life steal 2 on it. Therefore your permanently stuck with life steal 2 on that sword, and this could become an issue if the sword is hard to come by for example this season, the seasonal sword ‘guard sword’. I believe we should be allowed to override the current enchant level on the sword in order for it to reach its max without having to get a completely new sword​

Reason(s):
It would make enchanting a lot better for everyone and there’s no negatives, this is already implemented onto other game modes such as opsb so I don’t see why it shouldn’t be on prison​

Editorgeek

Minecraft username:
Axdi

Suggestion:
Making a change to the way books are used in opprison (enchanted books from /xpshop)

Detailed description:
I believe the current system of how books work in prison is quite sloppy and could definitely use some changes. For example if you take a sword which had life steal 2 on it (the max being life steal 5) your not able to add life steal 5 onto that sword due to it already have life steal 2 on it. Therefore your permanently stuck with life steal 2 on that sword, and this could become an issue if the sword is hard to come by for example this season, the seasonal sword ‘guard sword’. I believe we should be allowed to override the current enchant level on the sword in order for it to reach its max without having to get a completely new sword

Reason(s):
It would make enchanting a lot better for everyone and there’s no negatives, this is already implemented onto other game modes such as opsb so I don’t see why it shouldn’t be on prison
I think that the AdvancedEnchants plugin has this feature.