Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars make wool stack after you buy it from shop and have it not replace the second slot auto matcilally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
Divine_Pheonix_​

Suggestion:
make wool stack after you buy it from shop and have it not replace the second slot auto matcilally​

Detailed description:
While i was playing bedwars, i noticed that strangley after i bought wool it automatically went to my second slot and my iron went to my fourth. (my gold was in third) which was anoying because i expected it to go to my fourth slot (where i hotkey my wool) this was very anoying as i had to switce it back manuly.
Also while in the middle of a game i went to refill my wool, but instead of stacking the wool like it SHOULD it went into my second slot in staead of the fourth slot which had 17 wool in it.​

Reason(s):
its very anoying, pika wasn't like this before (i think)​

Example(s):
mentioned above​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
this also annoys me a lot lol, like I have to put it on another stack and it no automatically do it :((
Username:
Divine_Pheonix_

Suggestion:
make wool stack after you buy it from shop and have it not replace the second slot auto matcilally

Detailed description:
While i was playing bedwars, i noticed that strangley after i bought wool it automatically went to my second slot and my iron went to my fourth. (my gold was in third) which was anoying because i expected it to go to my fourth slot (where i hotkey my wool) this was very anoying as i had to switce it back manuly.

Also while in the middle of a game i went to refill my wool, but instead of stacking the wool like it SHOULD it went into my second slot in staead of the fourth slot which had 17 wool in it.

Reason(s):
its very anoying, pika wasn't like this before (i think)

Example(s):
mentioned above

IGN
TejasIsPro
Hey its not a bug or thing you can manage your hotbar by going to manage quick buy and open the gui and click the blazy power you can put the wool in any slot and when the next time you buy wool it would prioritze to that slot

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hello Divine_Pheonix,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You can change this setting with the "Manage Hotbar" item in the resource shop.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.