Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Make voting timezone friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyMMMcccas11

Banned
Username:
WhyMMMcccas​

Suggestion:
Make voting timezone friendly​

Detailed description:
Simply reduce the amount of votes needed to get 1000 gold at the end of each month with voting. Perhaps instead of it being 222 votes, it could be 217 votes. It's not much of a difference, it will still require a lot of voting, nearly as much as previously, but the only difference is that it will give a chance to other members to get votes. It won't give top voters more rewards, because they would have had already claimed all their rewards by the end of the month. So there really shouldn't be any excuse as to not implementing this suggestion.​

Reason(s):
Voting can be very neat for people who live in France or near france and have similar timezones, but people for example like my brother and I, it's basically impossible to get our full rewards at the end of each month. We could get all the iron currency, but we won't actually be able to get enough votes at the end of each month, even when voting every single day. I tried it, and I can clarify. It's simply unfair that some members of the community cannot get enough vote tokens just because of where they live.​

Example(s):
222 votes > 217 votes to claim 1000 gold from /vote​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
curious how this dude is banned but -1 because its just dumb to change that

Silver Wing

The Pika
Just wake up at middle of the night to vote
How hard can that be?

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello WhyMMMcccas11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.