Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make vote link 8 and 9 working. ( READ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Make vote link 8 and 9 working. ( READ )​

Detailed description:
As we all know,
these 2 extra vote links exist...
but they don't give rewards; they just take votes and give nothing.

My suggestion is:
Make these 2 vote links give rewards too, as they are redirected from vote.pika-network.net, which should give rewards.

Reason(s):
More votes..
I know doing this might disturb the system, but these 2 sites exists and no one talked about it, The Pika Network also does not promote these 2 websites

Example(s):
Make vote links 8 and 9 and give rewards.

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Also, these 2 websites don't even ask our ign they just confirm the vote, and that's it.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Make vote link 8 and 9 working. ( READ )

Detailed description:
As we all know,

these 2 extra vote links exist...

but they don't give rewards; they just take votes and give nothing.

My suggestion is:

Make these 2 vote links give rewards too, as they are redirected from vote.pika-network.net, which should give rewards.

Reason(s):
More votes..

I know doing this might disturb the system, but these 2 sites exists and no one talked about it, The Pika Network also does not promote these 2 websites

Example(s):
Make vote links 8 and 9 and give rewards.
well they dont ask for ing so prob that would be the reason why they abandon these sites

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello parvagamer2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • These links are not included because they don’t ask for usernames and, therefore, we cannot reward players that vote on them.
  • This is purely up to voting website owners and we cannot enforce them to start asking for usernames.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.