Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Make this guy have the least reaction score (ft.MsterPvPYT)

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
NOTE:- This was intended with no hate in mind. Its just for the sake of jokes that this guy has -74 reaction score(at the time of posting this). Pls don't take this negatively or personally.

Lets make this Pink246 guy have the least reaction score.

M

MiracleWolf

hello everyone this is an emergency we need help please dislike pink's posts some simps decided to like some of her posts pls help she now has a reaction score of -11 we need help.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
@Pink246 do you approve of this ? lol.

There was no agreement that she is into this. Please do not raid other forum accounts and bombard them with reactions.
I have contacted @Pink246 about this situation and she told us that she is not part of this joke nor she agreed to get this many negative reactions.

If you wish to have fun with the title "The Most Least Reaction Score", contact them first about it or it's best to avoid having a target.
I did not make this thread to defend or "simp" to this specific user on the forums. This also applies to other users who are doing this.
I understand that this is for entertainment purposes but do you think it's funny when the user is unaware of what you are doing?

With that said, I hope this message will serve as a "wake-up call" for those who want to do this on users. It is very annoying for them.
1614771954299.png
Have a nice evening,
TryHardMarktin

TeKkaTi

Veteran
There was no agreement that she is into this. Please do not raid other forum accounts and bombard them with reactions.
I have contacted @Pink246 about this situation and she told us that she is not part of this joke nor she agreed to get this many negative reactions.

If you wish to have fun with the title "The Most Least Reaction Score", contact them first about it or it's best to avoid having a target.
I did not make this thread to defend or "simp" to this specific user on the forums. This also applies to other users who are doing this.
I understand that this is for entertainment purposes but do you think it's funny when the user is unaware of what you are doing?

With that said, I hope this message will serve as a "wake-up call" for those who want to do this on users. It is very annoying for them.
View attachment 16807
Have a nice evening,
TryHardMarktin
Well written no doubt, but at the end it doesn't take away the simp tag from you 😅
GL Simping I wish you all the best :D

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika

View attachment 16807
Have a nice evening,
TryHardMarktin
lol

M

MiracleWolf

Tables have turned, she never did approve this . Imagine spreading false information not cool man not cool
simp she did

in my dreams aha

actually maybe i should get disliked i feel pretty bad now even tho i hate pink jk jk if u dont want to dislike pink's posts u should dislike mine instead because i want to break the record somehow

Piko

Banned

View attachment 16807
Have a nice evening,
TryHardMarktin
Welp, someone did an oopsie and it was not me :)