Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Make the yellow world and blue world rates as same as the red world rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING​

Suggestion:
Make the yellow world and blue world rates as same as the red world rates​

Detailed description:
Hello, I'm here to suggest fixing the number of spawn rates in the blue, and the yellow world, this is completely unfair that players in the red world get to have the normal spawn rates while the players in the blue, and yellow world do not get to have such a spawn rate, the blue world was completely fine before they did maintenance on it, It had normal and good spawn rates, now it's all just messed up. We had spent plenty of hours making such farms in the blue world and yellow world. Mostly iron farms. We had used a lot of our time in breeding the villagers, getting the zombies in the place, and etc. But now it's all just a waste of our effort, time, and materials. We can't do anything about it. This is not good and this should be fixed. The yellow, and the blue world, both should have equal spawn rates as the red world. This suggestion is to mainly focus on iron golem farms, before they were producing a lot of iron, a lot of golems were spawning and we were saving up the iron to sell them when they show up at the blackmarket.​

Reason(s):
The reason this should be fixed is that I took a lot of time to get my farms together, up, and working for a long time. They were producing a lot and I was quite happy with it. Until maintenance happened and it had messed up everything. Now the iron farms do not even produce a single thing in an hour just 1-2 stacks where it's supposed to create double chests of iron. Please it's a humble request to take a look at the rates for these two worlds. A lot of players had put a long time and effort into their farms.​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Make the yellow world and blue world rates as same as the red world rates

Detailed description:
Hello, I'm here to suggest fixing the number of spawn rates in the blue, and the yellow world, this is completely unfair that players in the red world get to have the normal spawn rates while the players in the blue, and yellow world do not get to have such a spawn rate, the blue world was completely fine before they did maintenance on it, It had normal and good spawn rates, now it's all just messed up. We had spent plenty of hours making such farms in the blue world and yellow world. Mostly iron farms. We had used a lot of our time in breeding the villagers, getting the zombies in the place, and etc. But now it's all just a waste of our effort, time, and materials. We can't do anything about it. This is not good and this should be fixed. The yellow, and the blue world, both should have equal spawn rates as the red world. This suggestion is to mainly focus on iron golem farms, before they were producing a lot of iron, a lot of golems were spawning and we were saving up the iron to sell them when they show up at the blackmarket.

Reason(s):
The reason this should be fixed is that I took a lot of time to get my farms together, up, and working for a long time. They were producing a lot and I was quite happy with it. Until maintenance happened and it had messed up everything. Now the iron farms do not even produce a single thing in an hour just 1-2 stacks where it's supposed to create double chests of iron. Please it's a humble request to take a look at the rates for these two worlds. A lot of players had put a long time and effort into their farms.
So this is basically balancing all of the worlds?

Blazemon

The Pika
They're already supposed to be balanced equally, they're just messed up they lowered the rates unintentionally I think
it would make more sense if all the worlds were different so ig if someone would suggest that it would be a better suggestion then this

Status
Not open for further replies.