Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Make the plots deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Jeckicorn

Suggestion:
Make the plots deeper

Detailed description:
The plots are 10 blocks deep. Excuse me this is just ridiculous you can't even make a proper basement with a plot that thin. The plot dimensions are good. A solid 80 blocks I think? I'm not sure. I am sure about how deep they are though and again: 10 blocks.
The depth of the plots in Creative before the reset was great, it was about 60 blocks deep I think. 80 would be ideal knowing that the world height is 256 which leaves an astounding 176 blocks from surface to ceiling. Height of the plots were never an issue, depth neither and so were there no issues with the plot dimensions.
Simply put; make the plot surface inbetween Y=60-80 and keep the rest.​

Reason(s):
It makes building in a lot of different styles possible, like a dungeon build, or a cave. Maybe even ravines or say; coal mines or sinkholes. Plots need depth to be decent and usable.
I personally would want the plots to have a bigger depth because underneath surface builds (like houses, castles and terrain) I always love including caves or mineshafts or dungeons or mazes. This is obviously not possible with a depth of 10 blocks neither with a depth of 20 or 30 or 40. 60 would be great.
Aside of myself I know another player; who builds in a style for which they need a very deep plot. I was excited today to play until we noticed the plots are almost as deep as vanilla singleplayer superflats; which are a lousy 5 blocks deep. And lousy times 2 is still pretty damn lousy.​

Trainer

Banned
+1. but changing all plots mean the world will be changed also...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1

+1. but changing all plots mean the world will be changed also...
but this will probably be one of those suggestions which are "accepted right before the reset" so itll be ready for the next creative

Max

Staff Member
Owner
SUGGESTION - DENIED

Hello Jeckicorn ,

Thank you for your interest in helping PikaNetwork by suggesting your ideas. I have reviewed your suggestion and I have decided to deny the suggestion. This decision has been taken, due to the following reason(s):
  • The plot world is already generated and we are not resetting the server again.
I hope you will enjoy playing on Pika Network.

Good morning,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.