Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Make survival system better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Make survival system better!!!

Detailed description:
Hello there my name is Harris. I'm here to state the issue of survival tps. Survival tps has been a huge problem since the start of the new season with very low tps. Many things are not possible to do such as :

i- If you shoot an arrow it goes like its freezing mid-air

ii - Mobs freezing you have to right-click them all the time so they can move properly

iii- Villagers freezing in iron golem farms have to right-click them all the time to keep it running

iv- Pain for players who are building they have to go back and forth to right-click their mobs such as villagers to keep their farms running

Survival :

OpFactions :

OpSkyblock :

Normal Skyblock :

Creative :

Reason(s):
This is very unfair towards survival players. People on other game modes get better tps than survival players. Survival system usage is also 75-80%. Can't perform many tasks because of this I hope the Owners/Dev take this seriously since it is a major issue for survival players. Survival players can't do stuff as easily as it is supposed to be you don't even feel the vanilla experience in this extreme lag. Please fix this issue.

Regards,

HarrisKING

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The issue is with the newer minecraft versions. The developer already told you this...

M

MiracleWolf

its THE tozztozzo :00000000000000000
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UpperGround

Great Reporter
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lmao what

M

MiracleWolf

what.. btw ty for giving me reason to reply its great I get 1 extra post MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kaiite

Epic Pika
Creative gamemode is also using the same Minecraft version how come it has 20 tps 24/7
I think because its a creative gamemode. It doesnt have mobs and survival has more generated worlds

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey HarrisKING,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.