Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Make Skywars less pay to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronkers

Username:
Cronkers​

Suggestion:
Make Skywars less pay to win​

Detailed description:
Dudes with no rank log onto skywars just to get physically assaulted by some champion rank 6 year old with a pay to win kit which is OP in normal mode (but rumble mode never happens because default ranks aren't allowed to vote PogU.

They also get harassed by perks such as vampire, some dude really said:
"When the enemy hits someone, the person who got hit should gain health" as a joke and the mf's at pika thought it was a good idea.

Reason(s):
Don't get me wrong I have an absolute blast hopping on pika Skywars and feeling like I'm really good at the game when in reality I have an unfair advantage which nothing is being done to change it.

I just feel for those level 3 pika steves whose parents let them have 2 hours of play time a day only for it to be ruined by some overweight 34 year old on benefits in their mothers basement who join a skywars game and insta vote normal mode with their titan kits and vamp perks.

:D

Example(s):
any ultimatetrident stream​

S

srgehntfgswgs

cant wait for this to get denied for "negative community feedback" because the owners definitely do not make enough money! +1 #MAKEPIKAGREATAGAIN

AT0673

+1
Major agree my dude, I feel bad for the poor 5 year olds that only have 2 hours of screentime; only for it to be ruined by some 56 year old 300 pound chad that can afford ranks

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
We are currently not planning to change the way ranks work. Any player can purchase abilities and kits (excluding the donator ones).

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.