Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions make silverfish spawners cost more

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunningWalls

Epic Pika
Username:
IRunYourWalls_​

Suggestion:
make silverfish spawners cost more​

Detailed description:
basically right now silverfish spawners cost 125million and i would like to see the price increased to probably a billion or more.​

Reason(s):
you guys added duck pets which means you can basically sell with a 3.0 money booster and combined with darkzone 2.0booster thats like 5.0money booster. Also right now only having xp matters because money is so easy to get and right now its silverfish spawner eco. This will also encourage factions to not get raided as their spawners will cost more.​

Example(s):
explained above​

Mzed

Epic Pika
-1 i dont play factions but i know for fact that not everyone can have this multiplier soo it is not as broke as you said

Tyrants

Banned
Username:
IRunYourWalls_

Suggestion:
make silverfish spawners cost more

Detailed description:
basically right now silverfish spawners cost 125million and i would like to see the price increased to probably a billion or more.

Reason(s):
you guys added duck pets which means you can basically sell with a 3.0 money booster and combined with darkzone 2.0booster thats like 5.0money booster. Also right now only having xp matters because money is so easy to get and right now its silverfish spawner eco. This will also encourage factions to not get raided as their spawners will cost more.

Example(s):
explained above
"This will also encourage factions to not get raided as their spawners will cost more." are you damaged in any part of your head? Holy crap you are the dumbest kid in the universe

ir_n

The Pika
-1 this would ruin opfacs terribly, sotw would be so hard for all facs and people with gkits would flourish. a big no from me

OP
OP
RunningWalls

RunningWalls

Epic Pika
ir_n i was talking to tyrants the timing of u posting reply was kinda godly

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
-1 Very unorganized suggestion that just doesn't make sense. This should never be implemented into Pika Network OP Factions.

Regards,
YouTubeMemes

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1, this is by far one of the worst suggestions. You are just mad you guys are about to lose since you mined 2nd day in due to the fear of being raided. If the value is increased it would be even harder for new players to obtain making the current top factions hold their positions. This is probably the reason it has 11 downvotes, currently shaking my head

_drip_

Rare Pika
Loyalty as braindeaded What yall expect he from madeo fac he retarded as him

Status
Not open for further replies.