Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Make reporting campers with screenshot possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
NabeelGaming24​

Suggestion:
Make reporting campers with screenshot possible​

Detailed description:
It's very annoying when you face any campers. What you should do is record a video and report them and get them punished, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT

It's literally very annoying when there are campers and no staff online, I really wanna get them banned but I can't so make reporting campers possible with a screenshot with the scoreboard and them camping.​

Reason(s):
Because I can't record and it's really unfair that I can't even do anything when I face a camper.​

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
-1, lots of people would be able to fake reports and there is a specific time limit to camping (20 secs until its punishable i think)

InceptionBlue1

Rare Pika
I would say no since its not video he could jump down after 5 secs which is not punishable.

OP
OP
NGaming

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1, lots of people would be able to fake reports and there is a specific time limit to camping (20 secs until its punishable i think)
I don't really see anything about that on rules and read before reporting

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Screenshots cannot be sufficient evidence for camping because we would not be able to determine from them if someone is camping for a long period of time or just for a few seconds. On top of that, people would pretty easily be able to falsely punish someone for camping if screenshots were considered enough evidence. This is why this suggestion will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.