Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make premium client side cosmetics visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxes

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Galaxes​

Suggestion:
Make premium client side cosmetics visible​

Detailed description:
This has been an annoying for a bit. The issue is if you are on a client like lunar, blc, labymod you cant see your client cosmetics. Not gonna go into the detail of why this is happening. And to the people who says it's not possible, no it is possible. There other cracked servers that im not gonna give the name of them but this is possible with a development.​

Reason(s):
I wanna be able to see my cosmetics that I own in Pika like on the other servers I played. It's annoying that I can't see them cuz I like my lunar cloak a lot. Many people complain about this so I wanted to make a suggestion about it.​

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
I don't think it is possible to do that
For example premium players can't see cracked players skins

OP
OP
Galaxes

Galaxes

Pika Lover
I don't think it is possible to do that
For example premium players can't see cracked players skins

And to the people who says it's not possible, no it is possible. There other cracked servers that im not gonna give the name of them but this is possible with a development.
As i said it is possible. There are cracked servers that let u see ur client side cosmetics.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
+1, it would make having a premium client a lot cooler from ur pov, but i use cm client as other cm client users can see my cosmetics and i can see them too, but yea, great suggestion

OP
OP
Galaxes

Galaxes

Pika Lover
+1, it would make having a premium client a lot cooler from ur pov, but i use cm client as other cm client users can see my cosmetics and i can see them too, but yea, great suggestion
ONG it s annoying that i cant see the cosmetic that i spent my money on. Obv i was playing on diff servers when i bought it. But i think this feature should be added.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
ONG it s annoying that i cant see the cosmetic that i spent my money on. Obv i was playing on diff servers when i bought it. But i think this feature should be added.
yes agreed, i have a friend who complains all the time about this problem

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Galaxes,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We don't endorse any clients.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.