Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Make Pots Faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugg

Username:
Swrving​

Suggestion:
Make Pots Faster​

Detailed description:
Whenever I am fighting someone in node buff, I keep seeing that my potion heals 2–3.5 hearts, even when I am walking straight forward. Also, if I pot, it takes around 700 ms for it to register, which would give the enemy time to hit me away from it even when it should perfectly register 4 hearts.​

Reason(s):
It would make node buff far more enjoyable. These pots are very inconsistent, as you also said, which means you can completely destroy your enemy, but if your pots are unlucky, you just won't win as a result of this, which shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. I believe you could fix this by changing pot speed to be faster​

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello Dugg,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No changes are required on nodebuff
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.