Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Make playerwarps be listed depending on use

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3monsKill

Pika Member
Username:
D3monsKill​

Suggestion:
Make playerwarps be listed depending on use​

Detailed description:
Playerwarps are now fix, Make it so you see the number of uses and the most uses warps will show 1st page and 1 slot so the trash warps or unused one will shows on the next pages.

This would help people to find the liked place and not having to look at them one by one and get tp kill by some.​

Reason(s):

+1
This would be a cool idea, most viewed and liked player warps will be on the first pages, and a good toggle warp button would be cool, to see most recent, most popular, etc. However, about the TP killing part, I'm sure someone won't spend $40,000 just to kill a few people.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It is annoying how we cannot delete our player warps. Some are just biomes which were to help people with levels at the start, but now they are not needed.

Filtering the warps with the number of visits is a great idea! I also think we should be able to add a description to our warps so players can know exactly what is there.

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
Filtering the warps with the visits is not that great of idea instead there can be a vote system to upvote the warp (because many new players still come to survival and may visit helpless warps so.) Instead of adding the 'delete warp' thingy you can add option to edit the warp ( the name , location , etc..)

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello D3monsKill,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.