Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make KB sticks cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ronii_

Suggestion:
Make KB sticks cheaper

Detailed description:
I don't know if this has been suggested before because I don't just sit on the forums looking who made a suggestion because I have a life, but I think KB sticks should be 5 gold instead of 10​

Reason(s):
Because 10 gold is basically the same amount of gold it takes to buy iron armour so why would anybody buy a KB stick instead of iron armour or an iron sword or even 3 golden apples when those things are way more usseful compared to a KB stick so I think a KB stick should be 5 gold​

DUX_

Legendary Pika
-aleardy suggested as said by DarkVenom7
-I bet if you never knew hypixel you would never get this idea
-Who in the world whould cares about if you buy a kb stick instead of iron armor, DiD aNyBoDy OrDeR yOu To BuY tHaT ?
-

M

MiracleWolf

+1 but if added, lower it to 8 gold instead (same amount as iron sword).

also don't suggest things that have already been suggested

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
-1 they are already abused even that they are 10 gold. Imagine the abusing that will be going on if the price gets lowered.

M

MiracleWolf

-1 they are already abused even that they are 10 gold. Imagine the abusing that will be going on if the price gets lowered.
abused? I barely see anyone use it anyways lol. (i played like 10-15 games last week and didnt see anyone use it)

M

MiracleWolf

Seems like I'm unlucky falling into a game of abusers at least once every 3 games I play.
oof... rip

aah this filter is so stupid why does it exist i hate this filter please remove it already didn't u guys accept upper's suggestion to remove this or do i have bad memory aaah.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Ronii_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.