Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock make joining lag free

Status
Not open for further replies.

senuka

Minecraft username:
SENUKA456​

Suggestion:
make joining lag free​

Detailed description:
when ever I join to opskyblock I have to wait a while because game get frozen for a bit even when I try to go to the mineworld. It even sometimes crash my game i don't think it's because of my pc i checked it. (intel core i3-4130 3.40Hz 8GB RAM window 7 64 bit)​

Reason(s):
I don't like my game crashing every time I join Opskyblock​

Example(s):
When i join to Opskyblock and when i try to join mineworld​

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
SENUKA456

Suggestion:
make joining lag free

Detailed description:
when ever I join to opskyblock I have to wait a while because game get frozen for a bit even when I try to go to the mineworld. It even sometimes crash my game i don't think it's because of my pc i checked it. (intel core i3-4130 3.40Hz 8GB RAM window 7 64 bit)

Reason(s):
I don't like my game crashing every time I join Opskyblock

Example(s):
When i join to Opskyblock and when i try to join mineworld
-1, this is not an issue of pika network, it is ur pc's, an i3 4th generation is 10 generations old, the 14th gen cpu's just released, i would understand if u had a better pc, but no, this is completely ur pc's specs fault sadly

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1, this is not an issue of pika network, it is ur pc's, an i3 4th generation is 10 generations old, the 14th gen cpu's just released, i would understand if u had a better pc, but no, this is completely ur pc's specs fault sadly
Your point is totally wrong. I can run Minecraft on my father's childhood pc (Intel Pentium , 4gb ram , no graphics card) legit like 20 yrs old. Without any slight problem.
My pc (i9 , 16gb , rtx 2080) also sees lag spike sometimes in opsky

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft username:
SENUKA456

Suggestion:
make joining lag free

Detailed description:
when ever I join to opskyblock I have to wait a while because game get frozen for a bit even when I try to go to the mineworld. It even sometimes crash my game i don't think it's because of my pc i checked it. (intel core i3-4130 3.40Hz 8GB RAM window 7 64 bit)

Reason(s):
I don't like my game crashing every time I join Opskyblock

Example(s):
When i join to Opskyblock and when i try to join mineworld
That's not a suggestion that's a problem with your pc

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello senuka,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This is a client-side issue and not a server issue
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.