Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make it so only faction members can access Dispensers and Tick Repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Make it so only faction members can access Dispensers and Tick Repeaters

Detailed description:
My faction is currently ftop1 on OPFactions and we had big problems because of that recently.
People started freecaming our buffer and back counters and putting lava in dispensers and messing with repeaters on our counters.
This can be fixed by making it so only faction members can access Dispensers in claimed territory or tick repeaters.​

Reason(s):
Explained above​

FrostMikasa

Rare Pika
Either that or fix your server. Like people are legit freecam cegging our counters and noone cares.

ir_n

The Pika
+1 It is very annoying for us to use our counters to find out that they have been griefed by freecammers.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Bruh this is bs i heard about this but how does the developer actually let this be or is it because they're improving another server?(youknowhichone)
I think u should think this through cause pika is a thing too and work way more before implementing something youre not a small server anymore to be known for stupid bugs.
As a developer take responsibility for your job.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
100% a +1. i dont know why it is even possible to change it? arent claims to "protect" the blocks inside? A kid can just easy freecam and change the counters or the cannon to sabotage a raid. It can make the difference of a raid being succesfull or being a fail.( if you read this and think good idea to cheat im going to sabotage rignt now! WRONG! NEVER USE ANY HACKED CLIENTS!!! they can find out easy.)

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
+1, they dont have have to cegg at this point, they can just change ticks and the cannon will blow up when we lever it

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.