Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP make it less p2w

Status
Not open for further replies.

79lb

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
doesn't really matter, does it?

Suggestion:
make it less p2w

Detailed description:
donator rank = god = fire aspect and idk what sharpness level on axe = no bueno

this is only one of many possible p2w things that are going but for real, instead of overthinking about p2w, y'all should think about the people without rank
also I unironically saw Legend or Ultimate rank flying around the arena, which isn't really normal, and no, I didn't only see one, maybe I ran upon couple of hackers, who knows​

Reason(s):
way too p2w = lose players
having fun perks will cause people to buy ranks, but like literally p2w stuff ruins everyone's will to play.​

Example(s):
literally the whole kitpvp server

tlang

Veteran
just saying that... skywar's kit problem is more serious than kit pvp
[/QUOTE]
would prefer a pearl which is obtained by a kit maxed over any of the donator kits.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 I dont play kit pvp because all the donator ranks team up with fire aspect and gank ppl. (Fire aspect just ruins everything)

OP
OP

79lb

Legendary Pika
Minecraft euala is not with minecraft rights since the server is cracked. And secondly in my opinion every gamemode has such p2w ranks. Afterall they paid and they deserve for what they have paid for.
yeah, they paid and they deserve what they paid for, but the time I made the thread was the time when the kits were extremely unbalanced, not sure how has it been recently. even if nothing has changed, they can make it more balanced and let the default/non-rank players have fun.

OP
OP

79lb

Legendary Pika
Yes , Owners will for sure accept this so they get less money

View attachment 13800
seems like you think that less players will pay more for OP stuff instead of many players paying for less op stuff, lmfao.

less op = more players, more fun, less rigged.
currently the fire aspect is way too overkill for donators.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey 79lb,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.