Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Make it easier to find your teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorteX795

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
MorteX79​

Suggestion:
Make it easier to find your teammate​

Detailed description:
So when you play doubles skywars and you die ( your teammate is still alive ) and you enter the thing that lets you spectate other players ( or whatever it is called ) its a little hard to find your teammate in there, so i suggest you make everyone else red and your teammate green, so its easier to find your teammate.​

Reason(s):
It would be a lot easier to find them.​

Example(s):

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
MorteX79​

Suggestion:
Make it easier to find your teammate​

Detailed description:
So when you play doubles skywars and you die ( your teammate is still alive ) and you enter the thing that lets you spectate other players ( or whatever it is called ) its a little hard to find your teammate in there, so i suggest you make everyone else red and your teammate green, so its easier to find your teammate.​

Reason(s):
It would be a lot easier to find them.​

Example(s):
I used to struggle with this a lot especially when someone dies and u skip the person u were looking for
+1

Sovary

Banned
do you mean adding a team mate tracker that tells you where your teammate is? if yes or no +1

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Well sounds cool but you got /party already it automatically set u and your team8 in the same team... Bet when you alone yes that would be usefull.

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello MorteX795,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.