Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Factions Make it 15c buffers 20h shield

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
DrinkingAlcohol​

Suggestion:
Make it 15c buffers 20h shield​

Detailed description:
It's always better to try out new things. So I believe you guys should make it 15c once and to balance it out u can make it 4 hrs defending, 6 hrs is way too much for anyone to wall check especially for the small factions. I believe you should have some fun ( pvping, grinding and other stuff) and not worry about your faction getting shot at for 6 hrs straight. I believe 20hr shield will be a great change and will make the server more enjoyable.​

Reason(s):
• Will make it more enjoyable
• Small factions will have a chance to win
• Will change the server in a positive way​

Outscale

Banned
I agree, at least this changes something and it's not the same exact season with a new spawn.

ShikShoxF1

Pika Lover
Hello zAerxn,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!