Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make gkits stackable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Pixesuol​

Suggestion:
Make gkits stackable​

Detailed description:
I have 3 account with gkit it is always annoying me to log on them just to claim the gkits

Make it so that we can stack gkit in 1 account as much as you can will make it less annoying and less time consuming and it should be easy to code

Example:
If i have 3 gkit and if i redeem them in one account i wilk get 3 times the reward instead of 1 single reward same as 4 and more
Formula: 1gkit x 3 of the same gkit = 3gkit worth pf the same stuff​

Reason(s):
Less annoying and time consuming alting​

Flyy

Great Reporter
-1 Disagreed.

Of course it would safe a ton of time, but if you'd lose, aka. get scammed / hacked / account compromised to be exact, you'd lose a lot more than just your gkits on your alt accounts.

It 's not a 100%
NO from me, it's a 75% No and 25% Neutral from my perspective.

~Form (#1 Team Top KitPvP)

Akakapop

When making buyable content, they don't take into account the alts. They take into account the content that the package contains. For this reason, they shouldn't change stuff, packages especially, for people with alts.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello Nzed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.