Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make faction shield 16 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
DanielT_

Suggestion:
Make faction shield 16 hours

Detailed description:
Change faction shields from 8 to 16 hours. It would be better since the season is 7 weeks long, and checking walls for that long is kinda impossible if you don't have 500 man faction roaster, and I dont think anyone has that many members in their faction on pikanetwork. 16 hours without shield is really a long time when you think about, and you need to check walls like that for 7 weeks. 8 hours would be easier, but not only that. The players woulden't need to be online 24/7 constantly checking walls, and being afraid of getting shot at/ someone printing cannon at them, and there isn't really many factions playing. So wall checking is useless for a lot of time/ wastes so much time of the players playtime, and they cannot have fun. Or atleast I think it isn't fun checking walls for 16 hours a day.​

Reason(s):
It would really just save some players time, and they could be with their family, or have some fun with their friends. So they woulden't have to be constantly checking walls​

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
The worst suggestion ever. Its 40+ man for a reason , if you want 16h shield play 5 man.

_juicer

Epic Pika
i agree with miller. bad suggestion. rosters are 45people already 8hours is all the sleep u need

Outscale

Banned
I don't think it should be 16 hours, but 12 hours shield would be an improvement.
The worst suggestion ever. Its 40+ man for a reason , if you want 16h shield play 5 man.
Yeah only difference is that the season lasts for 7 weeks instead of 1 week like on premium servers.

OP
OP
DanielT_

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Please make sure to upvote if you like the suggestion, and want it to happen / downvote if you dont like it, and want the shield to stay the same.

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
if you downvote you will go bald for 10 years JUST UPVOTE DONT READ ANYTHING UPVOTE IT THANKS!

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _LegitKiller_,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and in someway will be implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good morning,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.