Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Make Essence withdrawable and fisherman rework

• Thread starter Deleted member 118315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
BrokenEntity_​

Suggestion:
Make Essence withdrawable and fisherman rework​

Detailed description:
1. Make essence withdrawable

As we all know Essence is one of the most important currency in KIT-PVP and making it withdrawable will be a great improvement as people could sell the essence rather than selling the stuff u get from essence shop.
Command can be like ---> /withdraw essence <amount>
And also make essence cheques stackable
Reason - • More convenient

2. Fisher man Rework

The new KIT-PVP update brought fisher man making people unable to sell fishes using /shop instead they have to go to the fisher man and sell the fishes. My suggestion is that keeping the fisher man there with adding to fish market in /shop so player could sell fishes using /shop command also. (like the fishes could be sold earlier)
Reason written down....​

Reason(s):
1. It is dangerous getting your legendary fishes in PVP arena to sell where you are probably likely to be hunted if you don't have good gear or a good team (I have lost 45k worth fishes due to this)
2. Adding fish market seems more safe and faster method.
3. Also when you open the fisherman GUI and put your fishes there and someone attacks you , you really can't get out of the GUI quickly causing death + losing set

So yeah this is my point of view
Do leave your points in comments

Also adding Fisher man won't make it a copy of the other server (I don't wanna take name)​

Example(s):
i don't really have a SS but for fish market -- just like it was in previous update​

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
-1 theres no point to make fishing that op, on the other server of pika luck of the sea doesnt even work

BrehBonzo

Minecraft username:
BrokenEntity_

Suggestion:
Make Essence withdrawable and fisherman rework

Detailed description:
1. Make essence withdrawable

As we all know Essence is one of the most important currency in KIT-PVP and making it withdrawable will be a great improvement as people could sell the essence rather than selling the stuff u get from essence shop.

Command can be like ---> /withdraw essence <amount>

And also make essence cheques stackable

Reason - • More convenient

2. Fisher man Rework

The new KIT-PVP update brought fisher man making people unable to sell fishes using /shop instead they have to go to the fisher man and sell the fishes. My suggestion is that keeping the fisher man there with adding to fish market in /shop so player could sell fishes using /shop command also. (like the fishes could be sold earlier)

Reason written down....

Reason(s):
1. It is dangerous getting your legendary fishes in PVP arena to sell where you are probably likely to be hunted if you don't have good gear or a good team (I have lost 45k worth fishes due to this)

2. Adding fish market seems more safe and faster method.

3. Also when you open the fisherman GUI and put your fishes there and someone attacks you , you really can't get out of the GUI quickly causing death + losing set

So yeah this is my point of view

Do leave your points in comments

Also adding Fisher man won't make it a copy of the other server (I don't wanna take name)

Example(s):
i don't really have a SS but for fish market -- just like it was in previous update
adding fisherman in /shop would be great +1