Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Make end portals and end tables temp banable if placed on walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeBlaize

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Make end portals and end tables temp banable if placed on walls

Detailed description:
Add a rule on end tables and enchanted tables on base walls like most servers

Reason(s):
Pikanetwork is basically the only server with out this rule and its really annoying to new players and makes it extremely hard to raid a base especially when they are placing then on y1 y25 y70 and going closer to the base also.

This is a serious issue it ruins factions for many people

Example(s):
Give them a warning to remove it then if they don't they will be banned for 30days

alyssa_per

Pika Member
This would be unfair for the factions that are way too good and has a competetion they'll get raided easy, Why don't you just go and raid lower factions first then build a better cannon and raid better factions? Can't agree with this, sorry.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This would be unfair for the factions that are way too good and has a competetion they'll get raided easy, Why don't you just go and raid lower factions first then build a better cannon and raid better factions? Can't agree with this, sorry.
i was lazy to explain why i gave -1,
ty for stating my reason

OP
OP
G

GeorgeBlaize

Pika Lover

I understand what you are saying but alot of people agree that it should be like how it use to be before everyone started using the tables

alyssa_per

Pika Member
Well this is OPFaction, It's fine as how it is because its supposed to be OP, anyways I understand you aswell, but as it's opfactions i think it's fine to have
OP defense

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey GeorgeBlaize,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we will be denying your suggestion​
Be aware that end portals and enchantment tables are breakable with TNT hits. You can now check their durability with a potato.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

OP
OP
G

GeorgeBlaize

Pika Lover
Hey GeorgeBlaize,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we will be denying your suggestion​
Be aware that end portals and enchantment tables are breakable with TNT hits. You can now check their durability with a potato.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0
Okay that's great

Status
Not open for further replies.