Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Make Diamond a bit usefull

Status
Not open for further replies.

manierkiller

Pika Member
IGN
xmanierkillerx
Username:
xmanierkillerx​

Suggestion:
Make Diamond a bit usefull​

Detailed description:
I think it would be for the best to add the ability to fly to diamond ranked players.​

Reason(s):
Emerald is a subscription just like champion rank in minigames i think it should have fly like titan does. Its just a suggestion you guys know best.​

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Yeah they just removed fly from diamond and throw it in emerald. How sad they want you to pay.
-

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
I completely agree! Whilst Champion is far better than Titan, titan still has the ability to fly and I believe it should be the same with Practice. Emerald rank is already now far better than Diamond so I think it's fair to make Diamond ranked players able to fly! +1

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello manierkiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Won't happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.