Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Make a role list section.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Make a role list section.​

Detailed description:
So as we know people ask alot how they get the great reporter rank or bug hunter rank etc. Soo i want to suggest for a section in forum in which all the roles are listed and are told how to get them. A small addition but really usefull for the new players. Like if they want the staff role there will be staff applications link below the list of that rank.

Reason(s):
Ik my self asking staff how they got the staff rank, bug hunter , veteran and great reporter.
So to save others time as well make a section were all the lost of roles are present.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
Maybe it's a good idea, I mean currently there are only 4 roles that are obtainable but they are also old roles like Legendary so it would be informative.

Wondermine

The Pika
Most of these things are present on the information thread on DISCORD, even though some things are missing, it does a good job explaining all obtainable ranks and such. you can also do this on your own, the general thread is a good way to start.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1,staff - staff app
bug hunter - report bugs
vet - resign at mod+ (might've been changed)
great snitch - report a lotta people