Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Make A cooldown for pearls when game starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Username:
Zoksy03​

Suggestion:
Make A cooldown for pearls when game starts​

Detailed description:
Hello , as we know there a pearl kit which you can drop a pearl when game starts and can get free kill in first sec thats in my opinion is like farm and it more op when game starts people open chests but who ever have pearl can get a kills easly with it thats cooldown at the start of game is the way of it which cant drop the pearl in first 5-10 secs atleast we can open our chests​

Reason(s):
Pearls in the start of the game is annoying and making the game more op which the most of my deaths ( ingame ) are from those​

Example(s):

Otherside

Great Reporter
Already suggested and got denied.

OP
OP
Zoksy

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Already suggested and got denied.
oh rip but Still it annoying
its ok for me tho i quited sw
then they have to find a way for it

Otherside

Great Reporter
oh rip but Still it annoying
its ok for me tho i quited sw
then they have to find a way for it
I really want your suggestion to be implemented as its really annoying and its easy to get targeted if there is no cooldown. But we can't do anything. :(

OP
OP
Zoksy

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
I really want your suggestion to be implemented as its really annoying and its easy to get targeted if there is no cooldown. But we can't do anything. :(
ye thats with /spec and can lost the winstreak if any going for it

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello Zoksy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.