Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mah Rename and mah rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterNeal

i lost my rename i just bought it and its gone and mah champion rank :( IGN:MessWithMe
Please Fix IT!! :( thats a gift from my brother -_-

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
Make a support ticket
Proof dat you have rename

Requesting to lock.

WOSHIJUNHUI

Make a support ticket. Wait patiently after making a support ticket
Request for lock

Old_Prophet

The Pika
yeah, just suggest to lock every frecking post that smells like support request right? Just leave those requests to the people that actually know what they are talking about. This post is an indication of a much bigger problem then just the loss of a perk and a rank. How come he lost them ? There are dozens of people that lost there perks and ranks. Me among them. Factions also just disappeared. We went back to 7 pages of factions in a day. How did that happen ?

Staff needs to look into this, not as a single problem of a single player, but as a serious problem on server level. maybe even globally, as there maybe a connection to the data corruption on other servers. So please refrain from requesting to lock threats. It does not make you look too smart.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yeah, just suggest to lock every frecking post that smells like support request right? Just leave those requests to the people that actually know what they are talking about. This post is an indication of a much bigger problem then just the loss of a perk and a rank. How come he lost them ? There are dozens of people that lost there perks and ranks. Me among them. Factions also just disappeared. We went back to 7 pages of factions in a day. How did that happen ?

Staff needs to look into this, not as a single problem of a single player, but as a serious problem on server level. maybe even globally, as there maybe a connection to the data corruption on other servers. So please refrain from requesting to lock threats. It does not make you look too smart.
Old_P, I respect you

Moon_420

Banned

Since too many staff left and the server i guess needs staff i think you should be one ^_^ for many reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.