Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Lucky Items (Weekly) 2.0

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

NotCadet

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NotCadet

Suggestion:
Lucky Items (Weekly)

Detailed description:
Hello, this is NotCadet with a topic of Lucky Items, I got inspired by the idea of weekly items in the bedwars shop when they were in-game before so I wanted to make a thread on weekly items to bring back them. Please reply and vote for this idea if you see this so I could make some changes 🙏

Reason(s):
Make Pika Great Again!, Please try to implement this in the bedwars server and ask for people's suggestion. It is my big request please accept it 🙏

Example(s):
Some items are:
Throwable TNT (4 emeralds) (2x use only) : Can be thrown on enemies from a distance of 10 blocks, TNT but ranged version​
Snowman: (100 Iron) (2x use only): Tired of the boring Iron Golem? This fella can create havoc on enemies from a range by its knockback charged snowballs​
Undead Army (20 Gold) (1x Use): Summons a horde of 10-15 zombies which attack enemy teams, good for distraction​
Angel's Charm (1x Use)(3 emeralds): If you hold it in your hand while you are falling in void or you are low, It will heal you one time and teleport to middle island at a safe spot (works only if your bed is destroyed)​
Panic Button (8 Gold): Teleports your team back to the base incase of attack by enemy team (Inspired from Hypixel)​
Super Bread (2 emeralds): Makes you immortal and invisible for 20 seconds but you cant break blocks or attack, good for escaping​
Decoy TNT (4 Gold)(4x use): Can be used to scare enemies, it acts like real but doesn't explode​
De-Fence (60 Iron) (1x use): Tired of tryhards?, make your bed live one chance by making it indestructible for 1 time but be careful. Use it wisely​
Shura (4x Use)(8x Gold): In a unfair 1v4 or smthn? Make sure to keep it with you, it gives you full hp when you kill 1 enemy, but it is only for 2 enemies and it expires after that​
Red Bull (3x Use)(2 Ems): RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS!!!!, gives you speed and jump boost both!​
(Limit is 2 items per week and the cost and placement order can be randomized by Staff, I just suggested the best cost only)​
(You can remove or add smthn new with your ideas, choice is all yours)​

Last edited:
OP
OP
NotCadet

NotCadet

Pika Lover
I think you are right, i may change back to weekly

Last edited:
OP
OP
NotCadet

NotCadet

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NotCadet

Suggestion:
Lucky Items (Daily)

Detailed description:
Hello, this is NotCadet with a topic of Lucky Items, I got inspired by the idea of weekly items in the bedwars shop when they were in-game before so I wanted to make a thread on daily items.

Reason(s):
Make Pika Great Again!, Please try to implement this in the bedwars server and ask for people's suggestion. It is my big request please accept it 🙏

Example(s):
Some items are:
Throwable TNT (4 emeralds) (2x use only) : Can be thrown on enemies from a distance of 10 blocks, TNT but ranged version​
Snowman: (100 Iron) (2x use only): Tired of the boring Iron Golem? This fella can create havoc on enemies from a range by its knockback charged snowballs​
Undead Army (20 Gold) (1x Use): Summons a horde of 10-15 zombies which attack enemy teams, good for distraction​
Angel's Charm (1x Use)(3 emeralds): If you hold it in your hand while you are falling in void or you are low, It will heal you one time and teleport to middle island at a safe spot (works only if your bed is destroyed)​
Panic Button (8 Gold): Teleports your team back to the base incase of attack by enemy team (Inspired from Hypixel)​
Super Bread (2 emeralds): Makes you immortal and invisible for 20 seconds but you cant break blocks or attack, good for escaping​
Decoy TNT (4 Gold)(4x use): Can be used to scare enemies, it acts like real but doesn't explode​
De-Fence (60 Iron) (1x use): Tired of tryhards?, make your bed live one chance by making it indestructible for 1 time but be careful. Use it wisely​
Shura (4x Use)(8x Gold): In a unfair 1v4 or smthn? Make sure to keep it with you, it gives you full hp when you kill 1 enemy, but it is only for 2 enemies and it expires after that​
Red Bull (3x Use)(2 Ems): RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS!!!!, gives you speed and jump boost both!​
(Limit is 2 items per day and the cost and placement order can be randomized by Staff, I just suggested the best cost only)​
(You can remove or add smthn new with your ideas, choice is all your​

And also invisibility postions should be included
Don't worry, they can add or remove according to their choice (staff)