Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Luck Issue...

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Remember that in the old practice, it was very difficult to get a rank from a voting or premium creation? Well, I think they have buffed the chances. (I already had gold rank from a creation.)

Attachments

• 2023-07-09_22.30.31 (1).png
    2023-07-09_22.30.31 (1).png
    35.8 KB · Views: 29

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
Remember that in the old practice, it was very difficult to get a rank from a voting or premium creation? Well, I think they have buffed the chances. (I already had gold rank from a creation.)
I also do guess they gave higher chances to get ranks from crates, which is completely fine for me but I am not happy with the torture that happened on the SILVER rank. What is your opinion on this, I don't understand how luck issues word came in between as you were currently opening a crate and got Gold.

OP
OP
cOdEx567

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello SweatyGamerYT,

What do you mean? Could you explain yourself better or just reword what you are trying to say?

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i got like greena nd aqua colour
which dissapoeared after like a week
and finally 5 ranked matches
THATS IT

axrxr

damn nice