Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Lowering the reward given for making suggestion and bug reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
EA0_2_0_8_​

Suggestion:
Lowering the reward given for making suggestion and bug reports.​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
It has been some time since I made a suggestion, don't mind me if there are any typos or grammar mistakes.

After the owner announced that players would get a great amount of reward for suggesting. There is a drastic increase in people suggesting things that have been suggested or just in very low quality.

For example:
Add new maps, make the generator faster, update certain gamemode, make a gamemode better, fix blablabla. Etc

It is a waste of time for both the staff team and the devs to deny or go through them in order to implement some indeed High-quality suggestions.

The thread "Read before suggesting" already got 4k views 3-4 months before, and the views of it are still the same while people are more encouraged to post suggestions. It easily reflected how the rewards cannot encourage the player to make actual high-quality suggestions instead of just suggesting random things hoping that they can get something out of it.

Though I cannot see the list of bug reports, I am certain that most of them are mostly repeated, with no details, etc.

My opinion in this situation is that rewards should be lowered and higher the requirement in getting the rewards. For example, 50 upvotes are required to reward the suggestion maker with gold. It can make players less intended to make suggestions but would also encourage the players who truly want the server to be a better place for everyone.

Thank you for reading, leave your opinion on this if you want!

Best wishes,
EA0_2_0_8_​

Reason(s):
Explained above.​

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with making requirements higher like 50+ upvotes. But lowering the prize, idk about that.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Although there may be some low-quality suggestions around, we have many staff members who take care of them regularly. Remember that only high-quality suggestions that get accepted are rewarded for their input. Also, remember that the prize varies: some suggestions may receive 100 gold upon getting accepted while some may receive more or less. The absolute maximum is 10,000 gold, but that doesn't mean every accepted suggestion will receive that much. Most will receive much less. Rewarding for good suggestions was implemented so we get more high-quality ideas that we can implement. Bad suggestions can always be filtered out.

Due to the reasons listed above, your suggestion has been denied.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.