Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lower kit prices

creat_ive

Pika Member
It is simply self explanatory. The kit prices are too high and most are incredibly unreliable. Enderman should also not be locked behind a l3 upgrade as getting to the pearl upgrade would take you around ~25k coins total.

Sadra3445

Banned
When i join pika i have 0 coin at skywars but now have lots of kit,,, like enderman kit you must play to earn coins and get kit and its not hard.....

eb.PNG

9sss

It is simply self explanatory. The kit prices are too high and most are incredibly unreliable. Enderman should also not be locked behind a l3 upgrade as getting to the pearl upgrade would take you around ~25k coins total.
bro every single person is gonna have enderman kit then lmao

divertente

Great Reporter
Lowering the price would mean that it will get full of people using certain kits, and trust me it would get annoying af, especially if they're using the Enderman kit.

OP
OP
C

creat_ive

Pika Member
Lowering the price would mean that it will get full of people using certain kits, and trust me it would get annoying af, especially if they're using the Enderman kit.
Yeah I know it would be annoying but at least make it around 15-18k. The fact that it requires 25k coins is honestly just too much to be balanced.

zSeann

Legendary Pika
Agreed. It will be not playable haha.