Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyMines Lower amount of netherite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
Methovas​

Suggestion:
Lower amount of netherite​

Detailed description:
To upgrade you netherite pickaxe from Efficiency 1 to Efficiency 5 takes about 6.5 Compressed Netherite blocks:

From 0 to 1 | 105 uncommon
From 1 to 2 | 45 uncommon and 160 common
From 2 to 3 | 65 uncommon
From 3 to 4 | 85 uncommon
From 4 to 5 | 100 uncommon and 240 common
(copied from Alessio15TK)

Most people get their diamond pickaxe to Efficiency 5 and mine netherite with it. However there are still some guys who upgrade it first to netherite pickaxe Efficiency 0 and then try to farm 6720 common Netherite with it for JUST Efficiency 1 because its more expensive than the last upgrade (Efficiency 4-5).

So my suggestion is to change the first upgrade to a price of 25 uncommon Netherite instead of 105!

Reason(s):
New players with no experience from the last season become speachless when they see that they have to mine 6720 Ancient Debris (no Fortune) with an Efficiency 0 Netherite pickaxe.
I mean... try it yourself!

Of course they don't want to play the gamemode after some time because they are stuck there mining Netherite.​

Example(s):
Yesterday someone asked me for mining netherite for him because he was stuck on Efficiency 0 and didn't want to spend his time anymore for just that one upgrade!​

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
+1

Good suggestion, however 25 seems like a pretty significant drop. What can usually happen on servers like this is players get stacked then get bored because they have nothing to do. I would recommend dropping it to 34-40 as this still reduces the grind substantially but keeps a moderate challenge in place, ensuring that the upgrade feels earned while not being as punishing as the original 105 uncommon Netherite.

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
I said 25 because of the way the other upgrades work: 25 45 65 85 105

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Already discussed and its not happening

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Sad, means more players gonna quit, once they reached netherite pic...

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
They are not doing it but i feel like that they should fix haste boost it will be quite useful in mining netherite

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
1725814900536.png Well, he wanted netherite too ... I just feel bad to give people with netherite pic effi 0 NO netherite because it takes soo long for them... Help me and lower the netherite, i cant farm for myself cuz i got a heart!

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
NGL, You can grind emerald blocks rather than netherite and sell 15-16 compressed for 1 compressed netherite blocK!
however i feel like the netherite is made the way by not taking us in mind as it will take around 10 hours or even more to get all that even with a eff 5 diamond pick with fortune IX This should be lowered atleast just lower the first upgrade a little

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
NGL, You can grind emerald blocks rather than netherite and sell 15-16 compressed for 1 compressed netherite blocK!
however i feel like the netherite is made the way by not taking us in mind as it will take around 10 hours or even more to get all that even with a eff 5 diamond pick with fortune IX This should be lowered atleast just lower the first upgrade a little
Yes exectly that's what it's meant to be. It's a 13 week season so Its not a problem of grinding like 24 hours for maxing out it's better then instently maxing out on like first week pic

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Yes exectly that's what it's meant to be. It's a 13 week season so Its not a problem of grinding like 24 hours for maxing out it's better then instently maxing out on like first week pic
That's why they added p2w, they can get fortune 10 instantly ig... Sad tho people quitting becuz of that

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Fact is: It will get boring grinding netherite for days! Remember: There are people with netherite pickaxe efficiency 0 fortune 0...
1726059465649.png (Copied from Minecraft Wiki)
It takes 5 seconds to break 1 ancient debris block... If it's unfortunate, other players mine the netherite blocks! So: 5 seconds x 6720 ancient debris = 33,600 seconds, 560 minutes means about 10 hours! WOW you are now efficiency1

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Fact is: It will get boring grinding netherite for days! Remember: There are people with netherite pickaxe efficiency 0 fortune 0...
View attachment 102564 (Copied from Minecraft Wiki)
It takes 5 seconds to break 1 ancient debris block... If it's unfortunate, other players mine the netherite blocks! So: 5 seconds x 6720 ancient debris = 33,600 seconds, 560 minutes means about 10 hours! WOW you are now efficiency1
Play strategically? Make a eff 5 diamond pic add fortune on it then mine for netherite? There are other factors to speed up rather then going in like this. Thats the point of game. Haste boost also exist. If u just explore the game more u will find many ways to speed up prograss

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
1726337280868.png
Play strategically? Make a eff 5 diamond pic add fortune on it then mine for netherite? There are other factors to speed up rather then going in like this. Thats the point of game. Haste boost also exist. If u just explore the game more u will find many ways to speed up prograss
still people dont want to mine

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
They get shocked cuz they think they gotta mine more netherite for further efficiency levels

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
I think i will not write here anymore. In total it doesnt make any sense to set the price that high!
Ok sorry Unglücklicher (Ungluecklicher) warning me for "post grinding" why that not allowed?? always edit? ok bro

Last edited:

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Meth0vas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!

We will change the price of the effi 1 and effi 2 upgrades
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.