Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

LOTTERY EVENT

ojasgamerboy

Pika Member
1. Inspired by anyname.
2. To enter the raffle you will buy a ticket from me, each ticket you buy will represent 1 chance to win the raffle.
3. One ticket costs 25k and the most tickets that 1 player can buy is 20.
4. I don't have to be online for you to enter. You can go to Spawn and use /gift ojasgamerboy to send me the money for your tickets. I will know how many tickets you want by how much money you have sent. Or you can even come to my playerwarp on 1st page and drop your cash over there.
5. if you have bought 10 tickets, you will get 10 different numbers which gives you 10 possible chances to win.
6. You can ask me at any time for the numbers of your tickets, but even if you don't know them you can still win because I will be keeping a list of all buyers and all their ticket numbers.
7. One winner will be chosen randomly and that person will receive the entire jackpot.
8. When it is time for the raffle drawing to take place, I will live stream on my YouTube channel (OjasGamerBoy)
9. You can buy tickets starting as soon as this post goes up, after you buy your tickets you can also ask for your ticket numbers if you want them.
10. Players can buy tickets until 29th.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

ojasgamerboy

Pika Member
1. Inspired by anyname.
2. To enter the raffle you will buy a ticket from me, each ticket you buy will represent 1 chance to win the raffle.
4. I don't have to be online for you to enter. You can go to Spawn and use /gift ojasgamerboy to send me the money for your tickets. I will know how many tickets you want by how much money you have sent. Or you can even come to my playerwarp on 1st page and drop your cash over there.
5. if you have bought 10 tickets, you will get 10 different numbers which gives you 10 possible chances to win.
6. You can ask me at any time for the numbers of your tickets, but even if you don't know them you can still win because I will be keeping a list of all buyers and all their ticket numbers.
7. One winner will be chosen randomly and that person will receive the entire jackpot.
8. When it is time for the raffle drawing to take place, I will live stream on my YouTube channel (OjasGamerBoy)
9. You can buy tickets starting as soon as this post goes up, after you buy your tickets you can also ask for your ticket numbers if you want them.
Guys only 6 days remaining!!!

OP
OP
O

ojasgamerboy

Pika Member
1. Inspired by anyname.
come on guys!!!

OP
OP
O

ojasgamerboy

Pika Member
1. Inspired by anyname.
Sry guys can’t announce the winner today cause I am out of town for few days.
So the event is continued till 1st May.