Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsahil

i flew to pvp area from spawn but i didnt know that fly was not allowed there . So hit i barrier blocks above the warp pvp and died and lost my stuff which contained my fly pick and other valuable tools too :(. So is there a chance so that i cant get back my fly pick only.

OP
OP
I

iamsahil

@xXWitherBoyXx How can i prove that it was my belongings? (4-5 of friends of mine knew that i had a fly pick.)(i paid 500 tokens for my pick)

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
@xXWitherBoyXx How can i prove that it was my belongings? (4-5 of friends of mine knew that i had a fly pick.)(i paid 500 tokens for my pick)
If you did not pay for the items, with real money, and with no evidence to support that, then I'm afraid there is no solution to getting back those items. At least next time, you'll know better not to fly in the arena.

OP
OP
I

iamsahil

If you did not pay for the items, with real money, and with no evidence to support that, then I'm afraid there is no solution to getting back those items. At least next time, you'll know better not to fly in the arena.
I used to fly there before too. They changed it recently and i didn't knew about it. Its ok (most probaly i will leave the server after this incident :( )

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
I used to fly there before too. They changed it recently and i didn't knew about it. Its ok (most probaly i will leave the server after this incident :( )
Are you sure you completely don't have proof that you own the fly pick? Go check your screenshots file in %appdata% before you quit. If there is really none, I'm sorry, I can't help you. :(

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
There is almost no chance that you will get your items back, they would have long been de-spawned now.

It wouldve been better if you asked help from someone at the time..

OP
OP
I

iamsahil

There is almost no chance that you will get your items back, they would have long been de-spawned now.

It wouldve been better if you asked help from someone at the time..
They were not even there when i died. They just despawned instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.