Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost claimblocks

Kruzador

I just came back to the server use alchemist once kit, claimed 15k blocks. My data sync and now i have less than an 100 usable blocks... Not a warm welcoming xD Plz admin do something

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I just came back to the server use alchemist once kit, claimed 15k blocks. My data sync and now i have less than an 100 usable blocks... Not a warm welcoming xD Plz admin do something
New season will be soon and everything will get fixed.

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
Ok thank you i will wait. Do you have any idea when the new season starts?
a new announcement should be coming in 2 days. if a new survival season is announced then (which it seems pretty likely it will be) then the new season would start this upcoming friday. if not, then we'd have to wait a little longer

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
a new announcement should be coming in 2 days. if a new survival season is announced then (which it seems pretty likely it will be) then the new season would start this upcoming friday. if not, then we'd have to wait a little longer
How do you know there will be an announcement in 2 days?

Ok thank you i will wait. Do you have any idea when the new season starts?
Nobody knows when it will release, not even the developers, as 1.19 is unstable.
We don't want to experience another bugged release, so it may take some time. However, I can say that it will not be ready within a week. My guess is Friday the 14th.

If you have any suggestions for the new season, post them now.

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
How do you know there will be an announcement in 2 days?
i've noticed a pattern in the announcements, there's usually 2 weeks in between each new one. since it's almost been 2 weeks since the last announcement there's been (opskyblock reset), i think the next announcement they do could be this monday