Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

lost 500k +

TimeGodDio

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue happened following the recent reset of the Survival server on June 6, 2024. I had made significant progress and sales, including the creation of an automatic bamboo farm, some mining activities, and most importandly, the sale of a level skip for 350k. Additionally, I sold around 50 enchanted golden apples, 50k+ claim blocks, and some wizard kits, which collectively amounted to over 500k.

Unfortunately, after the server reset, while my player vaults remained unchanged (reflecting their state before the reset), my balance and base have reverted to a prior state. This means that the 500k from my /ah sales is missing, and the items I sold are not in my player vaults, as they were unaffected by the setback.

This discrepancy has resulted in a significant loss, and I believe it is quite unfair. I am hopeful that there is a way to resolve this issue and restore the lost balance and items.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and a potential solution.

PenguNotFound

You’re asking for help to get back your lost balance and items...right?
umm that is the purpose of the reset i guess to give a fresh start.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Helper
I am writing to bring to your attention an issue happened following the recent reset of the Survival server on June 6, 2024. I had made significant progress and sales, including the creation of an automatic bamboo farm, some mining activities, and most importandly, the sale of a level skip for 350k. Additionally, I sold around 50 enchanted golden apples, 50k+ claim blocks, and some wizard kits, which collectively amounted to over 500k.

Unfortunately, after the server reset, while my player vaults remained unchanged (reflecting their state before the reset), my balance and base have reverted to a prior state. This means that the 500k from my /ah sales is missing, and the items I sold are not in my player vaults, as they were unaffected by the setback.

This discrepancy has resulted in a significant loss, and I believe it is quite unfair. I am hopeful that there is a way to resolve this issue and restore the lost balance and items.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and a potential solution.
This is an issue that happens every time there is a rollback and unfortunately there's neither a player side nor a server side way to solve this.

OP
OP
TimeGodDio

TimeGodDio

Since its impossible to properly compensate people who were heavily affected by this i suggest offering a token of appreciation, such as a bonus event or special rewards to everyone, even if not everyone was directly affected by the rollback, i think it could help keep the community engaged and reduce the likelihood of players considering quitting due to these issues.

Here are a few suggestions for compensation and events:
  1. Double black market prices for the Weekend: Offer double the price points for a limited time, encouraging players to grind and make money up more quickly.
  2. Special Loot Drops: Introduce a temporary event where rare or unique items have a higher drop rate, giving players a chance to obtain valuable rewards.
  3. In-game Currency Bonus: Provide players with a certain amount of in-game currency as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused by the rollback.
  4. Exclusive Items: Distribute exclusive cosmetic items or limited-time gear that players can only receive during this compensation period.
  5. Community Challenges: Organize community challenges where players can work together to achieve goals and earn collective rewards.
By implementing these types of compensations or events, we you show our commitment to the player community and ensure that the overall gaming experience remains positive and enjoyable.

OP
OP
TimeGodDio

TimeGodDio

about the black market thing ur right prices of bm are low af
without the rabbit pet bm is kinda uselless, like you can make proffit if you buy at bm prices and sell at x2 with rabbit pet but if you want to grind its difficult for f2p players

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Helper
Since its impossible to properly compensate people who were heavily affected by this i suggest offering a token of appreciation, such as a bonus event or special rewards to everyone, even if not everyone was directly affected by the rollback, i think it could help keep the community engaged and reduce the likelihood of players considering quitting due to these issues.

Here are a few suggestions for compensation and events:
  1. Double black market prices for the Weekend: Offer double the price points for a limited time, encouraging players to grind and make money up more quickly.
  2. Special Loot Drops: Introduce a temporary event where rare or unique items have a higher drop rate, giving players a chance to obtain valuable rewards.
  3. In-game Currency Bonus: Provide players with a certain amount of in-game currency as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused by the rollback.
  4. Exclusive Items: Distribute exclusive cosmetic items or limited-time gear that players can only receive during this compensation period.
  5. Community Challenges: Organize community challenges where players can work together to achieve goals and earn collective rewards.
By implementing these types of compensations or events, we you show our commitment to the player community and ensure that the overall gaming experience remains positive and enjoyable.
There are no compensations for items lost due to bugs and there's no need for any special events.
As for the bm, the entire economy revolves around it so if u increase its prices it'll increase the inflation as well and there will be no difference.

OP
OP
TimeGodDio

TimeGodDio

damn i see
There are no compensations for items lost due to bugs and there's no need for any special events.
As for the bm, the entire economy revolves around it so if u increase its prices it'll increase the inflation as well and there will be no difference.
thats sad
:(