Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Looking for a Guild

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
people with 4 letter names are the most annoying people on the planet (except you)
Honestly though, there's like 3 main people whos been trying to snipe me and it's getting really annoying (NotMxlk, Lavenson and kqyo) I'm tryna enjoy my last games and they be like "why fold?"

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Honestly though, there's like 3 main people whos been trying to snipe me and it's getting really annoying (NotMxlk, Lavenson and kqyo) I'm tryna enjoy my last games and they be like "why fold?"
what?

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
just change to like 3v3
so they wont really know where u went

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
btw me and NotMxlk dont snipe you (at least not anymore??) I went on an alt so i could just see how u play, was only 2 games. I dont know who kqyo is tho

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
btw me and NotMxlk dont snipe you (at least not anymore??) I went on a titan alt so i could nick and just see how u play, was only 2 games. I dont know who kqyo is tho
lol the NotMxlk hasn't really stopped, they even sent me a friend request earlier because I accidentally queued in another game
L hotkey..

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
lol the NotMxlk hasn't really stopped, they even sent me a friend request earlier because I accidentally queued in another game
L hotkey..
Is all your games just bullying lvl 1 s tho?