Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Looking for a guild to join.

inish

I just came back to this game after a year or so and saw the new guild feature. I am level 47 and my username is inish in game.
I would like to be invited in a guild.

Message me on discord: melon#2617

Itzkillless

Hello, you can join our guild HERE and if you don't meet the requirments, its ok there are tester they will test you.
Guild Name: Sweats
Guild Leaderboards: On the 6th position

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I just came back to this game after a year or so and saw the new guild feature. I am level 47 and my username is inish in game.
I would like to be invited in a guild.

Message me on discord: melon#2617
You should go to the channel looking for group
And scroll up and look for guilds and apply for them

_Sky_Uchiha_

Hello!
My username is _Sky_Uchiha_
I am a Bedwars Player Looking for a Guild
Level: 29
Wins: 150+
Beds: 450+
Final 15,00+

DM: Mitsuki_Sky_#1831

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Hello!
My username is _Sky_Uchiha_
I am a Bedwars Player Looking for a Guild
Level: 29
Wins: 150+
Beds: 450+
Final 15,00+

DM: Mitsuki_Sky_#1831
Hello! I recommend you to join the Official Pika Network Discord if you haven't already and then head to the channel called #looking-for-group there you will see Advertisements for different Guilds. Here is the link to the Discord if you haven't found it. https://discord.gg/vGsedSh

Hello! I recommend you to join the Official Pika Network Discord if you haven't already and then head to the channel called #looking-for-group there you will see Advertisements for different Guilds. Here is the link to the Discord if you haven't found it. https://discord.gg/vGsedSh
Wanna Join My New Guild Name S8UL ? if u wanna Join It Just add me On discord my Username IS helwiz0111

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Wanna Join My New Guild Name S8UL ? if u wanna Join It Just add me On discord my Username IS helwiz0111
please dont bump into old threads, as you can clearly see, the last message on this thread was in February. So instead of messaging in a thread thats months old, create a new thread instead, if a thread hasent been messaged in 30 days, there will be a warning too, so please follow it