Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Store logging loophole in store

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
logging loophole in store​

Detailed description:
there is a major loophole in store rn which allow us to get anyone literally anyone banned. how this works is first we go to store and then log in using someone else name. then buy somehting and open a paypal dispute or a refund thing in bank that gets that account ban on spot. now the issue is the person who owns the account never did that but someone did it from his account. so i am suggesting to instead of logging in again in store we can just use our forum account to do so. if someone has not linked their email then they are forced to do so before purchasing anything.​

Reason(s):
people can get banned with the current system so i think its importent to do something about it. players can still gift someone rank without using their account.​

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
logging loophole in store

Detailed description:
there is a major loophole in store rn which allow us to get anyone literally anyone banned. how this works is first we go to store and then log in using someone else name. then buy somehting and open a paypal dispute or a refund thing in bank that gets that account ban on spot. now the issue is the person who owns the account never did that but someone did it from his account. so i am suggesting to instead of logging in again in store we can just use our forum account to do so. if someone has not linked their email then they are forced to do so before purchasing anything.

Reason(s):
people can get banned with the current system so i think its importent to do something about it. players can still gift someone rank without using their account.
that's not how it works...