Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison List of Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
List of Suggestions

Detailed description:
Hello there,

As of now, I have noticed that the OP Prison community lacks some quality of life changes and new features from the current season. I am here to give some feedback and suggestions for the next OP Prison reset.

#1 Buff the Scrolls Gkit ▸ The scroll gkit is one of the useless gkit on the server. With just being cosmetics by showing of statistics on your pickaxe and some of it being useless like the Omnitool and Immortal on pickaxe.

I would like to suggest that maybe we should have an alternative use for Omnitools being toggled with a command since it is very annoying while mining or have a scroll removal feature because sometimes we mistakenly put Omnitool to our pickaxe and we have to deal with it.

I also would like to suggest a new scroll on the gkit since most of them are purely cosmetic, why not add an "Item Rename" tag? In the Christmas season of OP Prison, this was possible through /advent. I'm sure that many people would like to see this come back and be part of the gkit.

#2 PvP Improvements ▸ The current season has a small area for PvP and Outpost making it very limited to explore. I like the idea having a huge area for pvp and have a Treasure Hunt on the PvP Zone.

#3 Removal of Pickaxe Prestige ▸ Pickaxe prestiges ruined the gameplay of OP Prison, it made new metas and strategies but for me it is very annoying to have. All of the hardwork will just be gone when you prestige. I suggest that it should be removed or have changes atleast.

#4 Changes on Gang Missions and Personal Quest (/level) ▸ Gang Missions are quite difficult to accomplish with its impossible amount of blocks needed (Going up to 100k to 250k raw blocks mined). I suggest that we should just lower it down atleast 30k to 50k raw blocks broken.

About the personal quest or /levels, I feel like some of the new members can't find any gang or anything to do so this is why I proposed a solo quest for those new players that can earn them Tokens/Money/Gems etc.

#5 Nerf autominer's money and token output ▸ I hate to say this but I think the autominer should have a nerf. It ruined the Prison's economy this current season and the playerbase by just standing there doing nothing. I propose that this gamemode should have a challenge for everyone.

#6 Nerf Prestige Mines ▸ This current season, prestige mines are overpowered with their Lucky Block spawn rate being 0.2% I think that this isn't intentional. This also ruined the Prison's economy for tokens. I think it should only be at 0.02%

#7 Fixing the pets and have new varieties of pets in the game ▸ From what I have observed, there are only 3 pets and all of them are just self explantory. I suggest that there should be new pets that could help on other things like PvP/Building etc.

#8 Changes on Mystery Crates ▸ The mystery crate is still not buff at its potential. I suggest that Blocks on the crate should be replace with small amount of tokens that ranges from 500, 1000, 1500 etc.

#9 Gang Bucks and Perks ▸ Gang missions gives less amount of Gang bucks making it expensive to upgrade perks on /g perks. I suggest that it should be lowered or increase the gang bucks reward from the mission.

#10 New Pickaxe Enchantments and Buff Old Pickaxe Enchantments ▸ It feels like there are more enchants that can be added on the game.

For instance, why not add an enchant for drug farming like this:

Replenish: Replants crop seeds on drugs.

Compactor: Compacts the drugs to prevent clogging the whole inventory.

Drug Luck: Get more drops on drugs and seeds.

This enchants are specifically for farming drugs but I think there should be more enchants on pickaxes too like this one for example:

Driller: Destroys blocks in a cylindrical pattern. It's just like the Bulldozer Bombs.

For fixing or buffing the old enchants, one of the enchantments I am talking about is the Autosell, we have tested the autosell and it is very bad and very expensive so it's not even worth it in the game. I suggest that you should increase the chances of autosell rate, include backpacks on the autosell.

#11 Player APIs and Discord Integration ▸ I know that this one was already suggested and I think we should bring this up again. I think that this is a game changer on Prison where we could get notified on Boosters, Treasure Drops, Outpost and more!

#12 More selections on /shop ▸ Shop only has limited supply of items being sold. I suggest that it should have more blocks or items to offer.

#13 Removal of Potions ▸ Potions (specifically Strength) in this current completely made all armors useless and made cheaters quite powerful. This increased the amount of cheaters in this gamemode.

#14 Buffing Crate Keys Rewards (Vote Keys, and Epic Keys) ▸ For me, crate rewards gives useless armors, tools, and weapons. I suggest it should have a change.

#15 Autominer Improvements ▸ I have noticed on some mines that there are NPCs just stuck there below the mine frozen making other player's gameplay laggy. There should be a fix to this problem and have a despawn to them (I know that this may affect the active autominers inside the mine).

#16 Private Mine's Slime Issue is still ongoing ▸ Sometimes the Slime on the private mine despawns wasting the player's time for it to respawn. I think that this should be fixed because some players are wasting their personal booster in the process of waiting.
NEW! #17 Fixing the server's rollback issue ▸ This season, rollback took many things from the players like the gang's values, gang's mission progress, autominer output and more. I suggest that there should be a heads up or fix the players and gang's progress.

Reason(s):
Some of these suggestions are quality of life changes for the player and I think that this is one of the factors we needed to keep this gamemode with more activity.

Some suggestions are here to fix the economy of OP Prison. I know that some of them might sound bad but this will fix the economy once again.

For instance, this whole season in a nutshell is just players who get autominer and afk for the rest of the season making it not a challenge for them to have. This gamemode is all about achieving something that you have done, not have some autominer do it for you in order to gain income. Achieve the amount of tokens and money you get by grinding and you can consider that a challenge.

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 too bored to read that
someone gimme a gang
hi tryhard

and whose oliviaa huh

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
List of Suggestions

Detailed description:
Hello there,

As of now, I have noticed that the OP Prison community lacks some quality of life changes and new features from the current season. I am here to give some feedback and suggestions for the next OP Prison reset.

#1 Buff the Scrolls Gkit ▸ The scroll gkit is one of the useless gkit on the server. With just being cosmetics by showing of statistics on your pickaxe and some of it being useless like the Omnitool and Immortal on pickaxe.

I would like to suggest that maybe we should have an alternative use for Omnitools being toggled with a command since it is very annoying while mining or have a scroll removal feature because sometimes we mistakenly put Omnitool to our pickaxe and we have to deal with it.

I also would like to suggest a new scroll on the gkit since most of them are purely cosmetic, why not add an "Item Rename" tag? In the Christmas season of OP Prison, this was possible through /advent. I'm sure that many people would like to see this come back and be part of the gkit.

#2 PvP Improvements ▸ The current season has a small area for PvP and Outpost making it very limited to explore. I like the idea having a huge area for pvp and have a Treasure Hunt on the PvP Zone.

#3 Removal of Pickaxe Prestige ▸ Pickaxe prestiges ruined the gameplay of OP Prison, it made new metas and strategies but for me it is very annoying to have. All of the hardwork will just be gone when you prestige. I suggest that it should be removed or have changes atleast.

#4 Changes on Gang Missions and Personal Quest (/level) ▸ Gang Missions are quite difficult to accomplish with its impossible amount of blocks needed (Going up to 100k to 250k raw blocks mined). I suggest that we should just lower it down atleast 30k to 50k raw blocks broken.

About the personal quest or /levels, I feel like some of the new members can't find any gang or anything to do so this is why I proposed a solo quest for those new players that can earn them Tokens/Money/Gems etc.

#5 Nerf autominer's money and token output ▸ I hate to say this but I think the autominer should have a nerf. It ruined the Prison's economy this current season and the playerbase by just standing there doing nothing. I propose that this gamemode should have a challenge for everyone.

#6 Nerf Prestige Mines ▸ This current season, prestige mines are overpowered with their Lucky Block spawn rate being 0.2% I think that this isn't intentional. This also ruined the Prison's economy for tokens. I think it should only be at 0.02%

#7 Fixing the pets and have new varieties of pets in the game ▸ From what I have observed, there are only 3 pets and all of them are just self explantory. I suggest that there should be new pets that could help on other things like PvP/Building etc.

#8 Changes on Mystery Crates ▸ The mystery crate is still not buff at its potential. I suggest that Blocks on the crate should be replace with small amount of tokens that ranges from 500, 1000, 1500 etc.

#9 Gang Bucks and Perks ▸ Gang missions gives less amount of Gang bucks making it expensive to upgrade perks on /g perks. I suggest that it should be lowered or increase the gang bucks reward from the mission.

#10 New Pickaxe Enchantments and Buff Old Pickaxe Enchantments ▸ It feels like there are more enchants that can be added on the game.

This enchants are specifically for farming drugs but I think there should be more enchants on pickaxes too like this one for example:

Driller: Destroys blocks in a cylindrical pattern. It's just like the Bulldozer Bombs.

For fixing or buffing the old enchants, one of the enchantments I am talking about is the Autosell, we have tested the autosell and it is very bad and very expensive so it's not even worth it in the game. I suggest that you should increase the chances of autosell rate, include backpacks on the autosell.

#11 Player APIs and Discord Integration ▸ I know that this one was already suggested and I think we should bring this up again. I think that this is a game changer on Prison where we could get notified on Boosters, Treasure Drops, Outpost and more!

#12 More selections on /shop ▸ Shop only has limited supply of items being sold. I suggest that it should have more blocks or items to offer.

#13 Removal of Potions ▸ Potions (specifically Strength) in this current completely made all armors useless and made cheaters quite powerful. This increased the amount of cheaters in this gamemode.

#14 Buffing Crate Keys Rewards (Vote Keys, and Epic Keys) ▸ For me, crate rewards gives useless armors, tools, and weapons. I suggest it should have a change.

#15 Autominer Improvements ▸ I have noticed on some mines that there are NPCs just stuck there below the mine frozen making other player's gameplay laggy. There should be a fix to this problem and have a despawn to them (I know that this may affect the active autominers inside the mine).

#16 Private Mine's Slime Issue is still ongoing ▸ Sometimes the Slime on the private mine despawns wasting the player's time for it to respawn. I think that this should be fixed because some players are wasting their personal booster in the process of waiting.
NEW! #17 Fixing the server's rollback issue ▸ This season, rollback took many things from the players like the gang's values, gang's mission progress, autominer output and more. I suggest that there should be a heads up or fix the players and gang's progress.

Reason(s):
Some of these suggestions are quality of life changes for the player and I think that this is one of the factors we needed to keep this gamemode with more activity.

Some suggestions are here to fix the economy of OP Prison. I know that some of them might sound bad but this will fix the economy once again.

For instance, this whole season in a nutshell is just players who get autominer and afk for the rest of the season making it not a challenge for them to have. This gamemode is all about achieving something that you have done, not have some autominer do it for you in order to gain income. Achieve the amount of tokens and money you get by grinding and you can consider that a challenge.
+1 that's some thick lines so imma gib a +1 straight cuz it's from my homie :UwU:

Hyperrion

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
List of Suggestions

Detailed description:
Hello there,

Reason(s):

Big +1, specially the pickaxe, pots and AutoMiner

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Pika OpPrison is always about autominer
Autominer dependency is one of the reason why OP Prison became a dead gamemode in the first place. It ruined the economy and I can prove it. Do me a favor and do /tokenstop in game?

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1
good dedication to write this whole list. it might balance the game so id give it +1

Status
Not open for further replies.