Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison List of Suggestions for OP Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Username:
ItZiiko_

Suggestion:
List of Suggestions for OP Prison

Detailed description:
☉ Enchants:

In this category, I'll suggest some brand new enchants that should be added to the server, but also buffs/nerfs for some enchants;

Mine Digger (NEW!): has a small chance to dig the entire mine!

Multiplier (NEW!): every 5 minutes, this enchants has a chance to give a random sell multiplier to the players; and it depends on the level.

Keys harvester (NEW!): has a small chance to find Keys while harvesting drugs.

AutoSell (BUFF!): AutoSell should have a major buff, it's litteraly spending tokens for nothing, AutoSell should be working with sell multipliers and boosters.

Explosive (NERF!): this enchant has been litteraly too much "OP" in this season, it has made all other enchants pretty useless (such as JackHammer, Boomerang etc.), that's why I suggest to slightly nerf this enchant.

Gem Booster (NEW!): this enchant has a chance to boost the amount of gems that we get from mining, and also buff the chance of getting them, however the enchant will be expensive. (NOTE!: I am referring to the gems that are used for Private Mines and Cells upgrades etc. and NOT the mine suit ores.)

☉ Crate Keys:

This category will contain all buffs/nerfs for some Crate Keys, but also some of Crates that should be added to the game;

Prestige Key (NEW!): this will be obtainable from prestiging, and the Crate should contain some awesome rewards such as Tokens, Money, Boosters, Prestige pickaxe, Gems etc.

Token Crate key (BUFF!): this should have a high buff, actually Token Crates are litteraly not worth it, we can obtain alot of them but they aren't good, so what I suggest is to remove them (Token Crate Key I , II , III) and replace them by a Token Crate Key , this will have good rewards, but more hard to obtain.

Shiny Diamonds:

These have been too much common this season, but they are really worth it, these should be obtainable from only mining, they should be like beacons, viewable on scoreboard, but players cannot withdraw them or sell them, so only players that dare jump on warzone and go to the Diamond Dunes, will get rewarded of those.

Gang:

Add a command /g logs, which will show the Logs of the gang, this should be really implemented, it will be usefull to view gang members actions, such as picking something from /g vault, promotions, demotions, etc.

Bombs:

Bombs aren't really worth it, so what I suggest is to make them more rare but more interesting, that means they should be working with player's sell multipliers and boosters.

Booster Shop:

The booster shop should be added to the game, it will be really usefull for non p2w players, this will be obtainable after reaching a specific level, and this will contain boosters like:

- 1.5x 10min (Money and Tokens) and will cost 40k Tokens.

- 2x 10min (Money and Tokens) it will cost 70k tokens.

- 3x 5min (Money and Tokens) this will cost 150k tokens.

And of course, this will have a daily purchase limit.
☉ Other changes: (Update!)
In this category, I'll suggest some miscellaneous changes, that aren't really changing the gameplay, but that would be nice to see on the game.
● Tags: Tags should be added to OP Prison, like all other gamemodes, this would be really nice to see.
● Remove items dropping from spawn: dropping items on spawn is really annoying, and should be removed, it's really bothering when players are opening bunch of keys, and others are trying to fill their inventories with horse armor.

Reason(s):
The reasons have been already displayed with the description of the suggestion.

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Most are your suggestions are very good. However, I have to disagree with a few.

Mine Digger (NEW!): has a small chance to dig the entire mine!
This enchant is too OP, even if it only has a small chance. Backpacks cannot hold that many blocks anyway, so the majority of blocks would be wasted.

Explosive (NERF!): this enchant has been litteraly too much "OP" in this season, it has made all other enchants pretty useless (such as JackHammer, Boomerang etc.), that's why I suggest to slightly nerf this enchant.
This enchant is the same as all previous seasons, it does not need nerfing. The cost of upgrading the Explosive enchant justifies its power.

Add a command /g logs, which will show the Logs of the gang, this should really be implemented, it will be usefull to view gang members actions, such as picking something from /g vault, promotions, demotions, etc.
Pointless feature.

OP
OP
ItZiiko_

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
This enchant is too OP, even if it only has a small chance. Backpacks cannot hold that many blocks anyway, so the majority of blocks would be wasted.
I agree with that, but this enchant will be expensive alot, plus it will be good for tokens grinding.
This enchant is the same as all previous seasons, it does not need nerfing. The cost of upgrading the Explosive enchant
I'm aware about that, but this season everyones uses Explosive, especially when those Shiny diamonds appeared, jackhammer/boomerang has litteraly no use.
Anyways thanks for your feedback!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

We have decided to implement some aspects of this suggestion. Thank you for making it!

Status
Not open for further replies.