Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Limiting the use of Alt (a second account) account for Op Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkillOfDeath

Username:
SkillOfDeath​

Suggestion:
Limiting the use of Alt (a second account) account for Op Prison​

Detailed description:
--> Limiting 2-3x maximum a second account (alt) for the server.

Reason(s):
--> As we know the global reset of each season everything will reset apart from these perm /kits-ranked-tags etc.

--> That has applied to more fun and sustainability of equality, but some people have been using more than 50 alt accounts for grinding g/kits. So these g/kits farming gives more advantages for every season of these players. You can say that people are playing hard to get g/kits, ranks, etc. but it should be some limitation to creating an alt account for equality of economy and /payouts.

Note: As far as I know, we don't have any limitations for creating alt accounts, so it gives people to create more alt accounts etc.

I hope you understand what I mean.​

Example(s):
For example; Some people have more than 10x account for grinding g/kit especially key, abandon or mystery etc. so doesn't that many accounts in one person break the in-game balance?​

ovovo

Rare Pika
Oh really?
Dosent ranks make gkits good?
Isn't it the sole reason people stack gkits?
Isn't it the reason you manage to catch up to dxnt season before?
Aren't gkit trash?
I don’t see the correlation between gkits and ranks that you’re tryna prove. Gkits remain the same on unranked or ranked alts. The season I caught upto dxnt was a prestige cost season, in which I had hundreds of dubs of pcost. Also, dxnt had half a stack more abandoned gkits than me, atleast get the facts right.

ImprisonedRage

Pika Member
Oh really?
Dosent ranks make gkits good?
Isn't it the sole reason people stack gkits?
Isn't it the reason you manage to catch up to dxnt season before?
Aren't gkit trash?
Catching up to another gang is becuase 1 gang was more active than other. Dxnt stopped playing mid ssn so others were able to catch up

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello SkillOfDeath,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.