Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Limiting the use of Alt (a second account) account for Op Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkillOfDeath

Username:
SkillOfDeath​

Suggestion:
Limiting the use of Alt (a second account) account for Op Prison​

Detailed description:
--> Limiting 2-3x maximum a second account (alt) for the server.

Reason(s):
--> As we know the global reset of each season everything will reset apart from these perm /kits-ranked-tags etc.

--> That has applied to more fun and sustainability of equality, but some people have been using more than 50 alt accounts for grinding g/kits. So these g/kits farming gives more advantages for every season of these players. You can say that people are playing hard to get g/kits, ranks, etc. but it should be some limitation to creating an alt account for equality of economy and /payouts.

Note: As far as I know, we don't have any limitations for creating alt accounts, so it gives people to create more alt accounts etc.

I hope you understand what I mean.​

Example(s):
For example; Some people have more than 10x account for grinding g/kit especially key, abandon or mystery etc. so doesn't that many accounts in one person break the in-game balance?​

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
What will you tell about me if i lost +700eur on spending or you want hackers lead /g top?

OP
OP
S

SkillOfDeath

What will you tell about me if i lost +700eur on spending or you want hackers lead /g top?
I don't have any idea what are u talking about. I'm just saying that should be a limitation of alt accounts for equality.

OP
OP
S

SkillOfDeath

We are not looking for who has more g/kits in Op Prison. We're playing for fun and payouts. But as far as I see inside of 2 seasons some of the players have multi accounts like 72x g/kit perm or 4x boss or 9x captian alt. etc. So it makes it new people impossible to get /payouts even if the season reset. So that is the main point of limitation of alt account.

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
We are not looking for who has more g/kits in Op Prison. We're playing for fun and payouts. But as far as I see inside of 2 seasons some of the players have multi accounts like 72x g/kit perm or 4x boss or 9x captian alt. etc. So it makes it new people impossible to get /payouts even if the season reset. So that is the main point of limitation of alt account.
then you have to suggestion to make the play on bps not keys/aban not to do limit alts thats already cracked server

OP
OP
S

SkillOfDeath

Each player can apply the following class for their accounts, right?

1x Abandoned Class
1x Elf Class
1x Boosters Class
1x Scrolls Class
1x Explosive Class
1x Mystery Class

So for ex. you got another elf class you should create a second account because otherwise you can sell another player or it will be trash because you already used it for your account. That's why people are creating more alt accounts for their g/kits. I'm saying that it's destroying ingame equality and balance. We should add new rules to prevent that imbalance like max. 2 alt account.

JUST imagine that you are a newbie and you catch the starting point of the season. Some people have 72x perm mystery classes as I heard. 72X3= 216x mystery box x5 = 1080 it means that player will start 1080x Op items. SO HOW CAN YOU SUSTAİN EQUALİTY RN?

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
SkillOfDeath

Suggestion:
Limiting the use of Alt (a second account) account for Op Prison

Detailed description:
--> Limiting 2-3x maximum a second account (alt) for the server.

Reason(s):
--> As we know the global reset of each season everything will reset apart from these perm /kits-ranked-tags etc.

--> That has applied to more fun and sustainability of equality, but some people have been using more than 50 alt accounts for grinding g/kits. So these g/kits farming gives more advantages for every season of these players. You can say that people are playing hard to get g/kits, ranks, etc. but it should be some limitation to creating an alt account for equality of economy and /payouts.

Note: As far as I know, we don't have any limitations for creating alt accounts, so it gives people to create more alt accounts etc.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Example(s):
For example; Some people have more than 10x account for grinding g/kit especially key, abandon or mystery etc. so doesn't that many accounts in one person break the in-game balance?
100% yes
As of right now abandone gkit gives you a ridiculous amount of prestige cost% and ect..
The problem isn't the gkits it the rank ranks make the gane Unbalanced for example godfather whats good about it? Once kit? Perks? No it the mine that makes it broken
Other gamemodes have alot of perk for their ranls especially opsb opf
And they are p2w but np were near as p2w as rank in prison are
Having gkits dosent mean that huge of an advantage ranks make the gkits OP
Abandone gives booster right? Same as mystery but if you are non rank they are uesless to you since having then has no value at all but if you combine it with a rank that where gkits get OP

I do not know how an why they are doing this since this is very impacful in terms of revenue for the server

ImprisonedRage

Pika Member
Players have accounts worth over 500£ combined. If anything like this is implemented, not only will their be severe backlash from community but many top players who are main people donating in servers will leave the game, overall generating less revenue for server and also reducing the experience other players.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Players have accounts worth over 500£ combined. If anything like this is implemented, not only will their be severe backlash from community but many top players who are main people donating in servers will leave the game, overall generating less revenue for server and also reducing the experience other players.
Soo you basically saying we are dependent on top players grinding right?

ovovo

Rare Pika
Gkits aren’t even as overpowered as they used to be lol, i personally open over 3 stacks of abandoned and 2 stacks mystery, they give enough for about 25 prestiges, you could easily mine out way more prestiges in the time it takes me to open them all (~1.5 hours).
The top players on prestigetop haven’t even opened abandoned crates, it’s just boosters, people pay to save them time from mining their own boosters, i don’t see what’s stopping you from doing the same.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Gkits aren’t even as overpowered as they used to be lol, i personally open over 3 stacks of abandoned and 2 stacks mystery, they give enough for about 25 prestiges, you could easily mine out way more prestiges in the time it takes me to open them all (~1.5 hours).
The top players on prestigetop haven’t even opened abandoned crates, it’s just boosters, people pay to save them time from mining their own boosters, i don’t see what’s stopping you from doing the same.
Ranks :]

Mzed

Epic Pika
They have a one time advantage of like 5-7 keys at the start of the season. Which can be mined with a max pickaxe in a minute or so.
They have the permanent advantage of luckyblock which can only be done with countless hour of grinding
Keys trash gkit trash
Ranks make them good

ovovo

Rare Pika
They have the permanent advantage of luckyblock which can only be done with countless hour of grinding
Keys trash gkit trash
Ranks make them good
That’s unrelated to the suggestion though.

Mzed

Epic Pika
That’s unrelated to the suggestion though.
Oh really?
Dosent ranks make gkits good?
Isn't it the sole reason people stack gkits?
Isn't it the reason you manage to catch up to dxnt season before?
Aren't gkit trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.