Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Limited Time Modes (Different)

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Minecraft username:
ulvd​

Suggestion:
Limited Time Modes (Different)​

Detailed description:
Limited Time Modes
Limited Time Modes, or LTM’s would be a dofferent, more fun and enticing gamempde over the average bedwars game.
Yes, this suggestion is based off the idea of Hypixel,
No, It is nowhere similar and only takes inspiration. Hypixel didn’t think of it either.

There could be a wide range of gamemodes and could keep players engaged as the gameplay would not be so repetitive.

Reason(s):
The gameplay can feel repetitive and boring after a while, however here they can decide “oh i will try the new gamemode and see how it is” and then get hooked on that

it can attract new players especially if the gamemodes are unique

again can add monetisation i.e vote before the round which gamemode and you can buy double votes, or shorter cooldowns for ranks or something.​

Example(s):
you can easily think of some, the list below is mostly my ideas but one or two from chatgpt as well :)

1. Capture the Flag (AI)

• Concept: Each team has a flag (a specific item or block) they need to protect while trying to capture the enemy’s flag and bring it back to their base.
    • Implementation: Use an item or block as the flag, and set up custom rules or command blocks to handle flag capture and scoring.

• 2. Supercharged Beds

• Concept: Beds have enhanced properties, such as regeneration or defensive capabilities, making them harder to destroy. This adds a new strategic layer to the game.
    • Implementation: Use command blocks to modify bed properties or give players special items to improve their bed defenses.

• 3. Resource Rush (AI)
    • Concept: Resource generation is sped up significantly, leading to a rapid accumulation of materials. This results in faster-paced gameplay and quicker battles.
    • Implementation: Adjust the rates at which resources are generated in the shop or use command blocks to increase the rate of resource spawning.

• 4. Double Trouble

• Concept: Each team has two beds to protect instead of one, and destroying both beds is required to eliminate a team.
    • Implementation: Place a second bed for each team and modify game rules to require the destruction of both beds.

• 5. Mini-Bed Wars

• Concept: A scaled-down version of Bed Wars with smaller maps and fewer players, focusing on quick, intense matches.
    • Implementation: Create smaller maps and adjust the player count to fit the miniaturized version of the game.

• 10. Fortress Mode

• Concept: Each team starts with a small, pre-built fortress with defensive structures and traps, adding an extra layer of strategy to the game.
    • Implementation: Design and place pre-built defensive structures around each team's base. Powwibly mimick instant towers.

Meth0vas

Pika Lover
1. Use banners as flags, +1
2. Traps exist, -1
3. Get titan, privategames allow that, -1
4. Neutral, decent idea
5. Fewer players? 4 or what? Welll... nah, also private games or 1v1 -1
10.? As i love the fortress Mode, good idea +1

Means in total +1 cuz some are good

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
The idea is nice but hard to implement because PikaNetwork doesn't have a huge overall bedwars playerbase so most of the games would be dead and might just take ages to start. Neutral for now.

OP
OP
ulvd

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
The idea is nice but hard to implement because PikaNetwork doesn't have a huge overall bedwars playerbase so most of the games would be dead and might just take ages to start. Neutral for now.
i hope you know im not planning to have ALL of them, just a few. we could also have challenges for the modes, and could make it switch faster than other servers so its not repetitive

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
i hope you know im not planning to have ALL of them, just a few. we could also have challenges for the modes, and could make it switch faster than other servers so its not repetitive
We still need like 3k+ active players to implement those "few" gamemodes, it will be active in beginning if they add it right now, but after sometime, it will be dead as most of the players still prefer normal bedwars over other stuff.