Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Likin it <3

Happy :)

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Hey guys, Im here FeylexLG to share some funny and fun things in this server for me :).

As you may know guys this server is so fun so better keep playing every day,Even some of mini games has a Hackers.Just keep playing here and one day everyone of you realized that this server is so fun and greate :).

Guys keep following the rule because thats required in game, The better the safetyier.You know what i create this thread guys cause this is the time i realized that player here is fun too, But i already realized it long time ago but my happiness push me to do this :D so guys u better keep playing with respect and plessure with other cause someday everyone of us will be better than happy face.

So this is my problem in my forum acc.Guys i know my age is 13 and the month is july i didnt actualy put that i accedentaly put that my main birth date is Aug 17 1996.I want you all know this, i want to be helper here cause eggwars is attacked by hackers so i wanna help to clear all hackers for safety game and i create staff app and it goes denied and i can make again after 3 months and i actualy respect that cause i really really want to be helper in Eggwars(Im not saying this to promote me,i just say it so players realized eggwars condition).

So yeah like RomanAtwood says "Smile more" :D

-Cya in game in may 10 :) im in vecation.

Status
Not open for further replies.