Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Lightening kill animation for Titan rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webprokiller

Pika Member
Username:
Webprokiller​

Suggestion:
Lightening kill animation for Titan rank.​

Detailed description:
As we know players with Champion rank can use lightening kill animation but lightening bed destroy effect can be used by everyone so amke it so that it requires a lower rank like Titan because its a really popular kill animation.​

Reason(s):
Everyone should be able to use lightening kill animation.​

CreeperDxD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
CreeperDxD
In my opinion lightning kill animation should be exclusive to champ rank
Thats a good reason to buy champ rank yk (personally its the only reason i wanna buy champ rank)

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
In my opinion lightning kill animation should be exclusive to champ rank
Thats a good reason to buy champ rank yk (personally its the only reason i wanna buy champ rank)
still don't understand why it is a common rarity cosmetic tho ;-; i keep getting it over and over again

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello Webprokiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.