Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lifesteal

_DominikPro_

Banned
For everyone who already played this new mode how is it? Is it buggy or no i didn't try it still

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Someone actually teach me Lifesteal, im very lost

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
It's like soft anarchy. The main analogy is that you either kill others or inevitably get killed. Trust no one, gather a powerful team and get your way through various fights with nature and players, all while accumulating hearts and becoming the strongest person on the server. Gear and alliances are very important, but keep in mind that someone can always stab you in the back. Teleport killing, all traps and scamming are all allowed, so be careful! 👀

I personally won't play it, but I find the concept interesting. It's just not for me.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
It's like soft anarchy. The main analogy is that you either kill others or inevitably get killed. Trust no one, gather a powerful team and get your way through various fights with nature and players, all while accumulating hearts and becoming the strongest person on the server. Gear and alliances are very important, but keep in mind that someone can always stab you in the back. Teleport killing, all traps and scamming are all allowed, so be careful! 👀

I personally won't play it, but I find the concept interesting. It's just not for me.
Very helpful explanation, thank you Arrly. Now the question is do I wanna play LifeSteal?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Very helpful explanation, thank you Arrly. Now the question is do I wanna play LifeSteal?
Try it out for like an hour. Join a team, gather resources and try to have fun. If you end up disliking it after that hour, I wouldn't recommend playing it. If you end up liking it, go for it.

Itzkillless

If i lost my hearts will i get banned from the whole server or just lifesteal?

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I haven't been able to start playing the gamemode yet, I have seen other players showing that they have been waiting hours in queue, which has stopped me from trying it.
I am pretty sure a Lifesteal Guide by Arrly will be released very soon!

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Try it out for like an hour. Join a team, gather resources and try to have fun. If you end up disliking it after that hour, I wouldn't recommend playing it. If you end up liking it, go for it.
Ahh yes, I will try that out, also Lifesteal guide coming when?👀