Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Levels

Detailed description:
This suggestion is regarding levels, as you already saw from the title.

I suggest displaying Minigames levels above the player heads. This way we no longer need to scout the chat in order to see what level the player is. This would make it easier to understand whether the player is good or not, just by looking at them basically.
EDIT: There should be a way to toggle on/off the levels.

Reason(s):
Reason is that, it's very convenient, we no longer would need to look at the chat messages of them before the game starts to understand whether the player is skilled or not, we can just look at their levels and assume it that way.

Last edited:

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
If this feature is implemented it should have a toggle feature. I agree with the getting targeted thing. I just got 3 days of VIP for vote tokens once and all 3 teams in 4s came and rushed my team together. Even when I play Bedwars me and my team target the ranked or high level players (if we know the player is high level). So as to make our win easier.

+1 if it is implemented with a toggling feature.

xKav

Pika Lover
I think it would make that if u r high level every1 will target u

trickytho

Great Reporter
If this feature is implemented it should have a toggle feature. I agree with the getting targeted thing. I just got 3 days of VIP for vote tokens once and all 3 teams in 4s came and rushed my team together. Even when I play Bedwars me and my team target the ranked or high level players (if we know the player is high level). So as to make our win easier.

+1 if it is implemented with a toggling feature.
this ^
+1 if it would have toggle

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Levels

Detailed description:

I suggest displaying Minigames levels above the player heads. This way we no longer need to scout the chat in order to see what level the player is. This would make it easier to understand whether the player is good or not, just by looking at them basically.

Reason(s):
Reason is that, it's very convenient, we no longer would need to look at the chat messages of them before the game starts to understand whether the player is skilled or not, we can just look at their levels and assume it that way.
I will croutch the whole time in lobby to hide my level lmao (idk if it will work)

krsy123

Legendary Pika
I'll give this one a +1, it'll look cool above players

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
neutral,but it means now we have to scare players more of high lvl and targeting..???

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Neutral.

This would be a good idea if it could be toggled on and off in settings (and if it is turned off by default so the player has to manually enable it if they want everyone to see their level), but it would lead to targeting if it could not be toggled. There is already enough targeting of ranked players and it does not feel good when you are the one who gets targeted.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 but make it a setting so we can decide if we want to show others our level or no

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
I have stated my opinion that's it.
Now to answer to your question, Highly leveled players or having an rank gets high changes to get targeted mostly, I personally don't have any problems with it being toggle able because nick feature exists. As far I know there is no feature of level in any other server, Players just use mods to view level in servers. This suggestion isn't about copying any servers.
Which mod to use to see the players in-game level?

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Which mod to use to see the players in-game level?
There is no such a mod for Pika network to see levels, I was replying to Blazemon that he said "Nice suggestion copying hypicel" but you can't see levels in hypicel, Players just use mods like Sk1ler to see levels, Which won't work in pika network.

Blazemon

The Pika
There is no such a mod for Pika network to see levels, I was replying to Blazemon that he said "Nice suggestion copying hypicel" but you can't see levels in hypicel, Players just use mods like Sk1ler to see levels, Which won't work in pika network.
I think that someone should make this mod

Zxga

Great Reporter
Pointless, levelhead on pvp clients is more like of an API thing that pika doesn't have, if they add API then sure, but players shouldn't be able to see levels of players that are nicked

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Levels

Detailed description:

EDIT: There should be a way to toggle on/off the levels.

Reason(s):
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Axteroid,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.